Search results

1. ELit3

WTS GFX Cards (Mining Rigs)

A few late shipments are going out apologize for being late on some of the shipments was harder than I thought getting everything boxes up and trying to get all the original packaging materials, books cds etc.
  2. ELit3

ethos overclock

Anyone have a guide on overclocking 1050 ti's on ethos?
  3. ELit3

Dell 710

Do you have a pref build?
  4. ELit3

Dell 710

Is it anyway a 1050 ti single fan can fit into a dell 710 chassis? if so what equipment would I need to make this possible? just a pci e slot? or is there more to it? I'm trying to put together a minecraft node for my buddy.
  5. ELit3

4 AMD's and 2 MSI's left $180 for the AMD's and $200 for the MSI's.
  6. ELit3

I have 6 AMD's left and 4 MSI's first come first serve.
  7. ELit3

ALL (SOLD)

Sold everything.
  8. ELit3

ALL (SOLD)

Seagate ST4000LM024 4TB BarraCuda 2.5 are the last items of this bunch.
  9. ELit3

All of the superNova power supplies are sold removed them from OP.
  10. ELit3

Will come with the breakout board but no PCI-E cables. I’ll check the pins after lunch.
  11. ELit3

Only have 6 more of the MSI's available at $230 each.
  12. ELit3

All of the motherboards are sold removing them once I get home from thread.
  13. ELit3

Yes still have a few.
  14. ELit3

Thanks for that I'm probably going to play with 2 of them for a couple months and see how the flow of $$ goes.
  15. ELit3

Thanksgiving Day Deals & More

Jeeeez I could use one of these on my vacation this year. Thinking of dropping one of the kids cell phones and picking up one of these. :D "With my Grinch Face".
  16. ELit3

I am but I ain't using these expensive things I use the 1050 ti's. My buddies is going off on a mission trip and selling his things while the market is good. My bank is not long enough to buy everything from him however I am getting 6 of them for free to fill up my motherboard hopefully. I'm...
  17. ELit3

No they are not modded and they run like a charm. We have some of them still running pending sale I can send you over what they are running right now as well.
  18. ELit3

Sold all of the (25) USB 3.0 PCI-E Express 1x to 16x Extender Riser Card Adapter E8 $3 Used Like New removing them from OP.
  19. ELit3

Updated a few items.