Search results

1. I

EU Fujitsu Primergy TX300 S7 (E5-2620/32GB RAM) - 100€

Servidor Fujitsu primergy TX300 S7 E5-2620 32GB RAM 2x500GB SAS Windows 2012 COA | eBay
  2. I

WD Mybook 8Tb shucking

I started this new thread to document some of the findings with these shuckable mybook drives. Did not want to continue polluting the Great Deals topic I have for them there First look Untill I'm done with the burn-in, there's not much to post here yet, so here's a picture of how they...
  3. I

EU Amazon - WD Mybook 8TB - 149€ - [inactive]

Us poor Europeans finally get our own bestbuy schuck story, this time through amazon. Point your browser to your favorite amazon and look for "WD Mybook 8TB". They are down to 149 € now, which according to my camelcamelcamel is the lowest they have been. Good luck grabbing these guys! If you...
  4. I

Reclaim Windows 10 using powershell

Here's another interesting script to disable some of W10's bloat features. It was too long to post, so I just attached it and put the header in here. ########## # Tweaked Win10 Initial Setup Script # Primary Author: Disassembler <disassembler@dasm.cz> # Modified by: alirobe...
  5. I

Quickly create large files for testing

Hope you guys don't mind me posting a guide I found -> here Sometimes you need a large file fast to test data transfers or disk performance. Windows includes a utility that allows you to quickly generate a file of any size instantly. Open an administrative level command prompt. Run the...
  6. I

EU to be deleted

@ mods: turns out this is not such a great deal after all please delete this thread.
  7. I

WTB - Chelsio CC2-N320E-SR - High profile brackets

Hi guys, I have been looking for some high profile brackets to put on my Chelsio CC2-N320E-SR cards for a while now. If any of you know where to get these, please let me know. Can be anywhere in the world, I am more than willing to pay extra for shipping.
  8. I

Dell R210 II

Dell R210 II's with the Celeron G530 2,4Ghz CPU's are fairly cheap. The server also comes in a configuration that has an Xeon E3 1230 v2 CPU in it. The Celeron version is usually a multitude cheaper than the E3 version, and E3 CPU's are fairly cheap on ebay. That got me to thinking about maybe...
  9. I

Storage Chassis

I am looking for some good alternative chassis for lots of 3.5" drives. Supermicro SC846-SAS2 and Norco cases are impossible to find here in Europe. Ebay refurbised cases are fine, as long as I can ship them from somewhere in EU. Shipping overseas is simply too expensive and adds extra tax to...
  10. I

Chelsio T320 dual SFP+ & 2 transceivers - 32 $

[edit 10/05 - new link] US: Chelsio 10GB 2-Ports PCI-e Opt Card (LP Bracket) PCI-E w/Transcivers 110-1088-30 | eBay same card, with 2 transceivers and both brackets for 32 dollars. [edit 10/05 - new link] EU: Chelsio CC2-N320E-SR 10GB 2-Ports Network card PCI-E 110-1088-30 High Profile same...
  11. I

FiberStore - shipping costs

Hi guys, If you, like me, like to shop at FS.com, but live in Europe, you have probably encountered the same problem I did: shipping costs. For instance, I just made a small order of 3 DAC cables, total of 24 euro, and bam 29 euro shipping. :( I contacted FS.com's support (Jana) and she let me...