Search results

1. V

LB6M and PfSense vlan routing issue

Also the single vlan interfaces I set up, I removed tagging and just left on PVID and Vlan participation include vlanx and Vlan participation exclude vlan1.
  2. V

Still can't get this working. Basically I can ping intra-vlan but my inter-vlan is broke still. I have even tried this setup on Sophos UTM and swapped out my Emulex card for an Intel x510 and still no help. So I am pretty sure it's my switch config. I essentially just want to use this switch as...
  3. V

Just set it to 6, still can't ping the interface. I even have an all to all FW rules setup in floating to allow all protocols. It should pass just about anything to anywhere. Still nothing... Dang!
  4. V

I have 0/24 connected to my FW as a trunk (or should be lol) and it has 6 vlans on it. I do not have a pvid on the port... Could that be my issue? What pvid would I set it to? Since you can only set 1, it didn't make sense to me to set one. From what I read in other posts, I just had to set...
  5. V

I have read a ton of posts on here and tried just about everything I could to try and get my LB6M to "trunk" data to my firewall. I am trying to build a router on a stick configuration. FW Config <?xml version="1.0"?> -<pfsense> <version>15.5</version> <lastchange/> -<system>...