Search results

1. N

Dell PowerEdge c6145 Home Server! Am i missing any pieces?

Hello again! Here is a video of the current build. It doesn't have any case fans because it doesn't seem that they are required in order for the motherboard to run as per the post here Dell poweredge c6145 Bare bones home build : Need urgent help is anyone out there? - Dell Community Still...
  2. N

Ohhhh gods of C6145 on the ServeTheHome.com, could you please help me build this machine? Over one year after the creation of this post and I hadn't even tried to plug and start anything but here I am. I have connected all parts as described above in my last post. 1. I sat all processors in...
  3. N

No frogtech I dont have the chassis. Thats why im scouring the web for every pièces of information to find which hardware i need to power that beast up. I've found a website that says has a mezzanine with rizer and cables for 99$ and says its compatible with c6100 and c6145 but it doesnt even...
  4. N

Good cath msg7086. I didnt check any benchmarks before I selected my pieces. I went this time with the price instead. At 9$ for 2 processors * 2 for a total of 18$ for a computer that will be probably way faster than my fx-8320e 8 cores it still seems to be a good deal. Im gonna use the computer...
  5. N

Hi, I really want to know the opinion of server savvy people concerning the build I am trying to make for a home server. The thing is : are there any pièces missing in the build? There are pieces I thought I didnt need but I am not sure for example: Raid LSI 9260-8i and the Expansion Card and...