Search results

1. P

Hostgator to Office 365 migration tool or service

Hi, Do you have any suggestion about a tool or service to use or purchase or do you have any experience with this kind of migrations? Was just reading about this one: CloudMigrator365 migration tool. Migrate IMAP to Microsoft Office 365 / Exchange Main concern being making sure that Calendar...
  2. P

What to do with a 1TB DB

Thank you very much for your responses!!
  3. P

What to do with a 1TB DB

Not fully designed out yet hence asking ahead of time
  4. P

What to do with a 1TB DB

yes, a LUN could be presented as well, was just generalizing, looking for recommendations or what are you folks using out there. Mostly having one large VM vs Hypervisor + Storage attached to it, which method would you rather use. Thx!
  5. P

What to do with a 1TB DB

bump...
  6. P

What to do with a 1TB DB

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. Mostly my question goes around how to host it within a VMware environment. As in: - would have one 1+ TB VM living on local storage and packing it up - would you have a local small VM and then running the DB off a NAS via CIFS share - Or just run the whole...
  7. P

What to do with a 1TB DB

It is Microsoft SQL Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. P

What to do with a 1TB DB

I am assisting with a project and was just told that the TB could grow larger than a TB. What would be your recommendation as in how to provision such environment when running VMMware? I have my thoughts about it but just checking how would other people do it as well. Thanks!!