Search results

1. pigr8

CWWK/Topton/... Nxxx quad NIC router

yeah but once a good thermal paste is applied correctly it's actually fine, i have my unit (with the n100) already in production (impressed by now) without overheating issues, temps after stable between 33 and 44 max, but i have a fan on the back inside of the case. i made a quick simple back...
  2. pigr8

i started fixing the x86-p5 that came in, temps were not bad but could for sure be improved.. there was a lot (i mean A LOT) of thermal paste, i removed everything and checked the cap, it's noticeable.. i would say at least .1mm, but i think it's intended to be so because there are some long...
  3. pigr8

none, it's useless.
  4. pigr8

So the little fellah arrived and had time to test it a bit. It came with the psu, a 5v usb fan with dust cover, a non-standard sata cable and a fan cable. Bonus, a little screwdriver with 4 tipes of heads. It's really compact, i like it, it's marked as CW-X86-P5-N100 (cwwk just released the...
  5. pigr8

^ this is the way.
  6. pigr8

yesterday arrived the x86-p5 from cwwk, that was fast, 14 days is really good. gonna post some pictures and initial impressions tomorrow when i have time.
  7. pigr8

i dont know about htb+fq_codel but i think fq_codel as limiter in pfsense does a good job and would be hard for me to see the difference with cake in openwrt but that's just me.
  8. pigr8

i also have a pppoe connection (1000/300) and a n5105 handles it like a champ, openvpn and wireguard clients no problem and bufflerbloat can also be fixed i would like to know what openwrt could do better to test it :D i assume the new n100 (x86-p5) that is coming replacing this bad boi...
  9. pigr8

to quote myself cwwk just notified me that the order has been shipped, lets see when it will show up from CN to EU.
  10. pigr8

i will when i have hands on the device and managed to design it. for the old n5105 slim case this Printables works great.
  11. pigr8

nah, will do something internal with the same 80x10 i already have, i cannot let a fan stick outside of the case but i will let you now how it behaves :)
  12. pigr8

no sorry, i know it's possible to have that addon but i choose the p5 for the clean look also, it will be a wall mounted bare metal firewall with the port facing down so i like the idea to have the other sides clean. i will probably add a fan also, like i did with the current one 3d printing...
  13. pigr8

just ordered an x86-p5 (the 2 port) directly from cwwk, n100 with 8gb variant.. let's see when it arrives. does anyone already tested it here? i did not find any post mentioning this version.
  14. pigr8

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

wow this thing is kawaii really like this, bummer for the price.. 2x 2.5g is perfect for just a firewall and the form factor is good.
  15. pigr8

Yea i'm pretty much satisfied with the meanwell, the n5105 is 4-5 feet away doesnt get much better than this in my case.
  16. pigr8

meanwell din rail mounted in the main electrical panel.
  17. pigr8

I think that i did an iperf between the nas on igc2 and the desktop on igc3, but i tested also between igc2 and the box itself, i should redo some of them.
  18. pigr8

19. pigr8

around 60% between 2x 2.5g lan lan
  20. pigr8

new thermal paste won't do much, i would not bother tbh.