Search results

1. K

Recommended Virtualization Solution?

Hi Marsh, All hosts and VMs are/will be Linux based. Budget for software would be none, unless there's no other option. That's why I personally would also go for Free/Open Source solutions.
  2. K

Thanks for the response. In our case we do not use any GPU. Non of our servers uses any type of graphical interface apart from web interfaces. As per license costs, if possible we're looking for Open Source or free license.
  3. K

Hi! We just got two new DELL servers in the office with the following specs: - 2TB Disk Space (using RAID 5) - 192GB RAM - 2x 8 code Intel CPUs each (32 cores each) And we're now discussing which virtualisation solution would be the best to host multiple different environments (a kubernetes...
  4. K

Shared Multi-Host Storage for Docker and Data Volumes

Thanks for your response Evan! The link between DC's is... let's say "normal". It's not a 10Gbs link, hell, not even 1Gbs. That is one of the thinks I had in mind too when I started looking into this. In our case it would be a case of setting it up and testing it to see if it is usable or if we...
  5. K

Shared Multi-Host Storage for Docker and Data Volumes

Hi! I'm trying to come up with a design for a initially small-medium infrastructure that uses docker and shared multi-host storage, but I'm not entirely sure which option would suite best or be the most feasible... I apologise if this is not the right forum for this thread, and if it should...