Search results

1. M

HPE/Sandisk 3.84TB SSDs turn up as RAW after reboot

Hey! I got 16x HPE/Sandisk 3.84TB SSDs that were decommisioned. Im trying to use them with Snapraid. However after formatting them and copying lots of data to them, they ALL show up as RAW after a server restart. Im running them on a Lenovo 430-16i and the OS is Windows Server 2022. Any...
  2. M

Intel X710 DA2 SFP+ card - remove heatsink?

Hey Im running an HP 562SFP+ in my desktop computer. Im about to buy new fans that are 30mm thick, and it will most likely interfere with the heatsink on my network card. I have no other free slots due to a 4090 taking up a lot of space. Is it safe to remove the heatsink and run without one on...
  3. M

Intel VROC module - vendor locked?

Hey, are the hardware keys usable across vendors? Will this Lenovo part work in a Supermicro X11SPI-TF motherboard...
  4. M

Recommended m.2 for ESXi datastore

Hey Im building a new server based on Supermicro X11SPI-TF and a Xeon Gold Cascade Lake. Board has PCIe x4 m.2 slot, and the possibility of using something like a Asus Hyper card for the PCIe 3.0 x16 slot. I have a Samsung PM981 512GB in my old host, but its a bit small. Im thinking 1TB is a...
  5. M

Lenovo 430-16i full height bracket

I managed to get a bracketless Lenovo 430-16i on eBay for a decent price, but Im having some issues hunting down a full height bracket. Anyone know a bracket that will fit? thanks in advance
  6. M

8 Core Xeon E-2278G / 2288G soon available

Not exactly cheap, at least the Fujitsu leak was on point. MyServices EDV Dienstleistungen GmbH - (//unklassifizierte Produkte,Intel CPU/Xeon E-2278G 3.40GHz LGA1151 Tray) MyServices EDV Dienstleistungen GmbH - (//unklassifizierte Produkte,Intel CPU/Xeon E-2288G 3.70GHz LGA1151 Tray)
  7. M

Supermicro EE-ATX in Fractal Define XL R1

Hey I got some leftover gear a few months ago. 2 x Xeon E5 2670 and 128GB of DDR3 ECC RDIMMs. Figured I was gonna Upgrade my E3 1240 build With this. Ended up ordering the Supermicro X9DR7-TF+ brand New off Amazon for about 350 USD. From what I read this was supposed to be an E-ATX Board, but...