Search results

1. E

[WTB][US-TN] Nvidia Tesla P40 GPU

I'm specifically looking for the P40. I've seen these go for $130-150 on ebay lately and can pay Paypal. I also have some RAM, SSDs, HDDs, Barracuda appliances, networking gear (Cisco switches and routers), and other odds and ends available for trade.
  2. E

COMPLETE - WTB [US-TN] - 12x 1.92TB (or larger) SAS SSDs

I'm looking to buy 12x 1.92TB (or larger) SAS (my SAN can't use SATA) SSDs. I currently have 12x Samsung MZ7LH1T9 PM883 SATA SSDs in my TrueNAS VM NAS that I really like and would be looking at getting something similar to those, just in SAS. Please let me know what you have and at what price...
  3. E

[FS][US-TN] - Equipment hoarder needs to unload. SSDs, RAM, Servers, Networking, UPS, Storage, and more.

I just put up a big listing on r/homelabsales and wanted to put it here as well. Come buy my stuff and make me a reasonable offer if my pricing isn't reasonable enough. I believe I already have things priced to move. Pics: and (from previous listing) Payments Accepted: PayPal only, but...
  4. E

2x Arista 7050QX-32S switches in MLAG - Packet loss

I've got 2x Arista 7050QX-32S switches with an MLAG configured between them. When both switches are online, I'm getting packet loss across most all devices on my network. However, when I reboot a switch, in the time it's down and the other is up, packet loss is nonexistent. I'm not a network...
  5. E

[W] [US-TN] Dell MD3620F or comparable SFF SAN

I'm looking for a Dell MD3620F or comparable 24x 2.5" SFF fiber channel SAN for my lab. Ideally something with dual controllers but can live nicely in a 2U form factor with the ability to add additional disk shelves. The MD3620Fs will pop up from time to time on ebay for $800, so looking to...
  6. E

Seeking wisdom - Garage server rack cooling

I'm putting a server rack in my garage that'll have about 2000W, with a potential max of 3000W load depending on how little sleep I get and more insane I become. I'm in Middle Tennessee and I also use my garage for garage-things, so having an AC in the garage to flood the entire garage with...
  7. E

[WTB][US] Brocade ICX6610-24P 24-port POE switch

I thought about pulling the trigger on a good bargain 48P, but I really want 2x (but will settle for 1 for now if I must) of the 24P switches, but surely with the rack ears. Rev B or C PSUs would also be a bonus. Anyone have anything?
  8. E

Homelab switch recommendation - 24-port POE w/ 4x 10GbE and 4x 40GbE

I think I already know the answer to this, and it's probably getting 2x Brocade ICX6610-24P-E switches, but here's my plan... In my current home, I'm kinda limited on rack space, even though that rack has 2x 4U 48-bay NAS', 4U of UPS', and a 4U 4-node server that I'm replacing with a 7U Dell...
  9. E

Dell MX7000 - Blade's iDRAC configured and accessible. ESXi on same VLAN not accessible.

I'm scratching my head on this one. I have a Dell MX7000 in my lab that I just got. It has 7x MX740c blades, and a single MX9116N switch. Since I only have 1x MX9116N switch at the moment, SmartFabric is not available. "Old school" CLI management on this one for now... All firmware is...
  10. E

[FS][US-TN] CPUs, RAM, SSDs, Networking, Servers, etc.

I posted this on r/homelabsales and figured I'd throw it here as well. I recently decom'd some gear and am unloading what I can to fund the Dell MX7000 lab project. Prices shown below are negotiable and shipping to the lower 48 states is dependent on the category of item, as detailed below...
  11. E

Flashing LSI 3008 RAID controller back to IR mode from IT mode?

I purchased a 4-node Supermicro server that has a BPN-ADP-8S3008-1UF RAID card in each node. This was purchased being lead to believe that they were in IR mode, but I receive them in IT mode. IT mode is fine for 3 of the servers, as I'm using those in a vSAN cluster, but I was just going to...
  12. E

[FS] Lots of 32GB ECC DDR4 RAM, Haswell Xeons, Cisco UCS Hardware

Located in Middle Tennessee, USA. I'll accept PayPal G&S, (or F&F and Cashapp if local). Prices below are shipped to the lower-48 states. I will consider shipping internationally depending on quantity. I WILL NOT ship the UCS chassis, but will considering shipping the blades. Shipping not...
  13. E

[deleted]

[deleted]
  14. E

FS: NetApp X356A-R6 3.84TB 12Gbps SAS 2.5" SSD

These have been set to 512 byte sectors instead of the default 520. Although they were made in 2016, these have incredibly low hours and usage. I got them on trade for some gear and don't need them in my home setup. Smart data is below. I'm looking for $450 each (PayPal accepted), shipped to the...
  15. E

(WTB) 3-4x Lenovo M720 or M920 Tiny computers

I'm looking for 3 to 4 of these tiny PCs, with an i7-8700 or i7-8700T CPU (w/ vPro), and with or without 32 or 64GB of RAM. I'm in no need of storage or an OS, and plan on adding 10GbE for ESXi vSAN. Prices vary wildly right now, but let me know what you have. Thanks!
  16. E

Have I Lost My Mind? - New to me house needs network drops. Server rack in the garage...

In a couple weeks, my wife and I close on a house in Middle Tennessee. The house is 4-5 bedroom and 2,540 sq ft, has a 2-car garage, has attic space, and is built on a slab. The house currently has NO networking ran into it at the moment, and I intend to change that in a couple days following...
  17. E

FS: HP DL380 Gen9s & Gen8 Servers, D2600 & D3600 Storage Enclosures With Drives

Cross-posting this from r/homelabsales. The items below are for sale. I reviewed ebay pricing and believe the prices listed are fair, but I'm not trying to gouge anyone, so if something is unreasonably priced, please tell me and let me know why. Price includes shipping (via FedEx) to the...
  18. E

Maximize Data Transfers Between Two NAS' (with 10GbE)

I have two NAS builds with an H310 HBA (IT mode), ASRock E3C224 mobo, i3-1241v3 CPU, 32GB RAM, Chenbro NR40700 chassis, Mellanox Connectx-3 CX312A 10GbE NICs, and 24x HGST NAS 4TB drives (software RAID6). I just migrated from a Supermicro SC846 chassis with the SAS2 backplane which exhibited the...
  19. E

[FS] 3x Dell/Samsung 1.92TB 12Gbps Enterprise SSDs

I just posted this on r/homelabsales, but figured I'd give it a shot here as well! 3x Dell/Samsung MZILS1T9HCHP-000D4 pulled early from production and used in my lab for about 6 months. Seeing as these are the 12Gbps model, I'm looking to get $500 each (shipped free to the continental US)...
  20. E

New Chenbro NR40700 chassis - Very slow transfer speeds

Edit: Resolved. Mods please delete thread.