Search results

1. K

HomeLab Hardware - Virtualization

Thank you all for your suggestion/recommendation. @ K D - can you depict me the complete configuration of your workstation, this can help me to get an idea to go with the same or the latest compatible/advanced one.
  2. K

Planning for a new one, Desktop multi use . Not sure about an server class hardware components . No dedicated storage as of now, Planned to implement a clusted NetApp virtulization lab to accommodate storage from external hard drive. The main purpose of this desktop to implementation is to...
  3. K

Thank you All for your replies, Appreciate you support and assistance. I have done any research on this ,at the start, i ended up in a dilemma state to select which brand of CPU will be best for virtulization home lab. Am planning to set up single host with nested VM`s loaded in it, per my...
  4. K

Best hardware required to setup an home lab to learn All VMware virtualization concept with an support of 64 GB of DDR4 Memory. Please provide both AMD & INTEL i7 latest CPU with 6 or 8 core configuration with hyperthreading. Awaiting for response, thanks in advance.