Search results

1. K

Intel 8124m board compatibility

I have fans started with CPU but no power led. It looks much more like an MB problem than a CPU in this case. Sadly do not have any idea how to debug further as BMC is also not accessible via the network.
  2. K

Intel 8124m board compatibility

I am looking for some help here with X11DAi-N. I got it from a Chinese eBay seller who claims that VRM is modified. I think it is DOA as lower led (LE2) does not light up and BMC does not send any packet to the network even though LEDM1 is blinking. On PW_ON all fans start and nothing happens...
  3. K

HP / HPE Moonshot Unofficial Reference Guide

Scott - what is power draw are you getting from the 4 nodes setup you have in EL4000? I am debating about downsizing my current lab using the same setup.
  4. K

WTS: Sold

Can you share SMART data from a couple of SM disks?
  5. K

Anyone dealing with Dbuffed?

Same for me. It was a ridiculous process and I finally get money back from the transaction. Total scam. And he wanted to avoid PayPal by any means. Please, be aware. With the rate of the problem, I would recommend for people with money sent to file a police report.
  6. K

FS: 13x 826 boxes "free" with Netshelter CX 42U

With California PG&E prices 6KW circuit is quite expensive.
  7. K

FS: 13x 826 boxes "free" with Netshelter CX 42U

How much power does a whole setup with 13 servers and Netshelter eat?
  8. K

5 HP T510 Thin Clients Free. You pay shipping

If you still have 1 available I would be really interested too.
  9. K

The Official NVIDIA GRID M40 Thread

OpenCL libraries are installed together with Cuda on Ubuntu. The card looks like 4 GM107 cards. ML is not so crazy slow as you can think about it. And actually, it is great in terms of TF code debug if you actually need to do some multi-gpu development. TF sees it as 4 gpus as expected. In...
  10. K

Sadly I am limited to XenServer, so wondering about it. KVM is kind of easy one. It is possible to properly pass through even GTX on it.
  11. K

Hi, honored forum member. I am wondering does anyone have a good experience of passthrough on XenServer. I do not care about vGPU/VDI. All that I need is to passthrough either the whole card or separate GPUs to Linux guest to use it for Tensorflow. Ideally, I would prefer to use something like...
  12. K

WTB EdgeRouter Infinity (aka ER-8XG)

If someone was lucky enough to get one during beta and want to sell it I will be happy to buy it.