Search results

1. U

FS: CPUs, DDR3 RAM, Motherboard combos

I have yet to sell anything here on STH, but I have bought from several of you and been pleased with each transaction. Thought I would offer these up here before eBay. I am clearing out excess tech spares listed below: CPU 2x Xeon E3-2670 SR0KX - $65 ea 1x Xeon E5-1620 V2 - $35 RAM 4x...
  2. U

Advice needed on case and coolers for dual Xeon WS

Ah... Thanks for the post, I'll check out that case too.
  3. U

Cool. Thanks for the info. +1 for the Hypers.
  4. U

Hello STH friends. I have been a lurker for a while, mainly in the Sale and Deals section. I desire a case and cooler solution for my dual XEON 2670 WS. I am using an Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 motherboard. Currently my build is on a custom aluminum tray/bench. Cooling is optimum as it's open air...
  5. U

Recommend USB 3.0 PCIE Card for Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16?

I have this one, and I use it with the EP2C602-4L/D16. No issues at all. Passed through to Win10 too without issue.
  6. U

Parental Control/Monitoring Solutions?

Awesome. Lots of choices for you here. Dude, apologies for the slam in the first response. Don't know any of you personally, so I will refrain from judgement. It is absolutely wise to put measures in place like you mention. Kids, nay all of us, need boundaries to catch those moments of...