Search results

1. A

Intel A380 GPU, no R-BAR, VMWare passthrough for Plex?

Supermicro H12SSL-CT in a 24 bay SM chassis, Epyc Milan 7313 16-core, ESXI 7 with windows VM for Plex and passed through nVidia P2000. Unraid is running in another VM for data storage.
  2. A

Intel A380 GPU, no R-BAR, VMWare passthrough for Plex?

I have a similar setup and the Arc GPU in hand. Planning on plugging it in this weekend or next week to see if it will work.
  3. A

5019D-FN8TP-X11SDV-4C-TP8F New in Box $500

My offer of $525 for one of the new listings at $570 was rejected with counteroffer of $565. I declined on principle. Came down a whole $5.
  4. A

8TB Ruler format SSD - P4500- listed at $900

There are single and dual port EDSFF to PCIe adapters out there for $50-150 range, as the OP was implying. Not sure how many homelabbers have EDDFF servers!
  5. A

5019D-FN8TP-X11SDV-4C-TP8F New in Box $500

This would be a better pfsense box if I had 10Gb internet! Thank goodness I don’t!
  6. A

EXPIRED Swissbit M.2 SATA possible good deal ? 240GB 4 units $128

It’s showing as no longer available.
  7. A

EXPIRED Swissbit M.2 SATA possible good deal ? 240GB 4 units $128

Was looking for a decent boot M.2 SATA and found some Swissbit (made in Germany!) on eBay. I found some 480GB units but posting about other 240GB units by same seller. Lists as MLC and touts high endurance and lots of industrial sounding specs. Probably a good deal for a durable boot drive...
  8. A

1.6TB Intel DC P3605 (P3600) - $800

Thanks! I picked up one not thinking it would be an awesome deal but pretty great. Only 2.16TB written but over 52000 power on hours. Should make a great cache drive for UNRAID I think.
  9. A

Do EPYC Milan CPUs even exist for sale?

oh no, I got at least 3-4 emails stating that it is taking longer to source, yadayada. at least they are currently in stock, 6 available as of this post: AMD 100-000000339 Epyc 7313p 16c 155w Sp3.
  10. A

Woohooo! My Epyc (7313P) shipping today from shopBLT!!! So stoked!
  11. A

wow, that is pretty disappointing! Too bad I bought the RAM and motherboard already!
  12. A

Well I got the email pushing my delivery back out to late August :(
  13. A

I did not receive that update. Last email still the one that says 5/31.
  14. A

Well shopblt sent me another update today just a few days after the last, and now state that the processor will arrive to their warehouse on 5/31! Looks like these “second wave” Milan processors are going to show up soon!
  15. A

It is stated on shopblt preorders that the final price is subject to change. No locked price!
  16. A

Just received a less typical delayed product message from shopblt. Price for the 7313P went up $1016 from $964 and a new ETA of 8/24/21. That’s pretty disappointing as everything else is ready for a server rebuild :(
  17. A

I preordered a 7313p from shopblt March 29. Have had a couple or more updates describing delayed shipment. Still waiting hopefully in the next few months!
  18. A

16TB WD Easystore External USB 3.0 Hard Drive $254.99 @ Best Buy

Showing as $299 for me now :(
  19. A

Supermicro 5019S-ML $131.99 + Shipping

I managed to place an order but no.confirmation and no charge on my card. Last time this happened with CDW I had to inquire about the order a week or two later. They just said “sorry that item is no longer available”.
  20. A

WD Elements external 10TB drive $159

In for 2. Again. Thanks!