Search results

1. M

New Dwarfpool Monero Mining Docker Image

@Patrick do you know how to use Polionex address and payment_id for dwarfpool(as is described in the website) with this image?
  2. M

In my tests minergate has almost the same hashrate/s than wolf's, These test by this guy achieve a better h/s with claymore windows thans minergate/wolf's.... "i7-2600k Win7 Ultimate 64-bit: - 150 H/s using MinerGate - 250 H/s using Claymore Cryptonote CPU miner v3.5 (4 threads used)...
  3. M

@Patrick what you think about it? GPU & CPU BENCHMARKS FOR MONERO MINING! this claymore cpu miner look better than usual wolf's miner...
  4. M

Containerized Zcash ZEC Mining with nvidia-docker

Guys, Is Zcash good for CPU, how to compare to Monero?
  5. M

Monero CPU Mining in Docker

For me in azure the results are: Average H/s with :lastest -> F4 = 120-150 h/s F2 = 50-55/s A4_v2 = 42 h/s A2_v2 = 22 h/s Average H/s with :nproc -> F4 = 160 h/s F2 = 75 - 85 h/s A4_v2 = ??? A2_v2 = 36 h/s
  6. M

Hi Patrick, what miner this image use? Can you share the specifics commands to run inside the container to see what are going on/ hash/s ? Thanks in advance!
  7. M

Because I'm using minergate, but does't look so stable, the hashrate varies frequently
  8. M

What's the pros and cons of using one of these: servethehome/monero_cpu_minergate servethehome/monero_cpu_moneropool servethehome/monero_cpu_xmrpooldotnet There others images? There's one more 'stable' and with best performance??
  9. M

Monero CPU Mining with Docker Swarm Mode

Using that Docker swarm image, there's advantage on h/s(performance of mining) comparing to just docker (Monero CPU Mining in Docker) based on a vps with 2 or 4 cores?