Search results

1. S

WTB 4+ 200-800GB SAS/SATA SSDs

Aye @frogtech I saw your post. Wonderful SSDs and a great price! But unfortunately well over my budget for this project, as well as the SAS 3 would be wasted coming off my SATA drive cages. Good luck with your post though; you'll make somebody very happy with it. @caplam Have you had good...
  2. S

FS: Dual E5-2670 | 128GB DDR3-1600 | Intel Hot-swap Chassis: LOADED!

Can you shoot some pics of the chassis/inside? Wondering if it'll support a passive or actively cooled GPU. I'm not very experienced with this chassis/mobo but I'm very interested in this.
  3. S

WTB 4+ 200-800GB SAS/SATA SSDs

Black Friday bit me and I bought a few 5.25" to 2.5" drive cages. Each can hold 6-8 SSDs, just looking to fill these up with many similar SSDs if I can get a decent rate on them. Looking for 4, 6, 8, or 16 drives of the same type. I crawled ebay for S3500, S3610, S3700, and S3710's, and more...
  4. S

Want to Borrow - 100GbE NICs and Cables

1RU, 6.4Tbps switching capacity, typical power consumption of 195 watts and 600 max. If I dedicated every host in my lab to the task, I wouldn't even hit 5% usage on this... that's 320Gbps. What a killer switch you've got there. I can easily understand why you want to take it out for a spin ^.^
  5. S

eBay Supermicro X9, E3 V2, 16/32GB, SSD or 2TB - Many combinations

Do you have any examples of superMicro 1/2U in that range? I can't seem to find such deals from google/craigslist.