Search results

1. G

LSI RAID Controller and HBA Complete Listing Plus OEM Models

https://docs.broadcom.com/doc/BC00-0392EN 9305?
  2. G

Mellanox MCX311A-XCAT - EEPROM access / Transceiver compatibility

Ahoy, I have been battling to get my Aliexpress connect-x3 EN card to work at 10G Can I get any confirmation from other users whether EEPROM reading (ethtool -m, ethtool -e) is available on this specific card (MT_1170110023)? Also if people have recommended transceivers to use... I have...
  3. G

Supermicro BIOS & IPMI Listing (including older versions)

Appreciate this, handy for me to try and fix my broken X9SCM-F Some notes: x9scm1.224 02/24/2011 Ver: 10624 x9scm1.413 04/13/2011 Ver: 10624 x9scm1.427 04/27/2011 Ver: 10624 x9scm1.630 06/30/2011 Ver: 10624 x9scm1.819 08/19/2011 Supermicro X9SCL/X9SCM Rev 1.10 x9scm1.928 09/28/2011 Supermicro...
  4. G

Zpool, same drive designation stuck in 2x z2 sub

That 3059178084820097818 isn't a WWN is it though? I have exported and imported the pool - was thinking I should try and disable the drives while I was working on getting space ready to try and migrate the data; Now there are three lines with numbers like above Thought perhaps I'd be able to...
  5. G

Zpool, same drive designation stuck in 2x z2 sub

Somehow I have stuffed up (story not added due to lack of comprehension) My pool topgear has been degraded, today it went offline (C3T13D1 did not start at all, removing and reinserting got it back ((time bomb))) After managing to get back to degraded (can't access the data from network, yet)...
  6. G

LSI MegaCLi (preboot CLi),StoreCLi, MegaSCU, MegaREC, SAS2flash and MegaOEM commands

I was just on a partial download everything spree; I also couldn't find a way to access info about my M1015 that are passed-thru esxi to sol11
  7. G

LSI MegaCLi (preboot CLi),StoreCLi, MegaSCU, MegaREC, SAS2flash and MegaOEM commands

Does anyone have LSI_PreBoot_Installer .zip or .7z from LSI Pre-Boot USB tool Download ? Seems to error out on those 2 files on their FTP Also are any of the programs in this thread capable of reporting the version information of a FW / Bios from file? - ie I have some folders with 2108it.bin -...
  8. G

Yeah that is probably what I should have asked - a list of the latest FW available for each OEM card or its sidegraded alternative I have a bunch of older stuff to look into (about 4GB!) to see what's the most current / work out what is what -- Perhaps I'll upload what I have to a site ((M1015...
  9. G

It's been a long time since I had to maintain my M1015's, where should one search for firmware these days? does the changed LSI still offer downloads Is there an archive on STH
  10. G

CPU Cooling 2011(-3) - 4U Passive or Active

Yeah square ILM, I believe the 34 is too tall (157?), the 33 was a bit shorter but is harder to find
  11. G

CPU Cooling 2011(-3) - 4U Passive or Active

I am in need of dual cooling solutions for my newly acquired E5-2650v1's -- This setup will end up in a Norco 4224 (~150mm HSF height limit) that resides in a bedroom - IE quietness is important I originally ordered Intel AUPSRCBTP via Amazon(au) for ~$65AUD (Mid March), but naturally, they...
  12. G

Intel NVMe/SAS3 2U Disk Enclosure w/ Oculink interface + SuperMicro AOC-SLG3-4E2P

Anyone using these cages without a fan drawing through?
  13. G

'May'

Another slight rabble, to myself and the ether... I really need to work out if I'm utilising my current cpu and memory properly in esxi - else I'll continually yearn for more cores and powaaa -- I probably don't at all need the dual cpu solution I am attempting to test (I definitively need...
  14. G

Tyan S7050 OS Compatibility

I will be using an E5-2650v1, The Tyan board will only do 3 or 4 v2's (greater TDP than I'd prefer) Didn't even occur to me that things might be less supported - I figured it was newer tech than the E3v1 that things would justwork. But I'm not having the best time still - just went to plug...
  15. G

Tyan S7050 OS Compatibility

Rough day :mad::mad: Does anyone have experience with the Tyan S7050 series motherboards? I recently grabbed an S7050A2NRF to replace my E3-12xxV1 setup. Am very slowly getting enough parts to actually start testing it and today I stumbled upon internet information saying it's not compatible...
  16. G

'May'

It's nice to let out of a blob of text every now and then :cool: My HSF arrived from Amazon.. well half of the described product did. Refund on the way; hassle to find the product again in stock Just ordered RM850x PSU Also looking into a ssd for datastore, current 160+500Gb isn't really...
  17. G

'May'

This box is still plodding along, alas with degraded pool for over a year - 2/3 drives down Also been <10% free space for quite a while I added a 4TB (formally external USB) Seagate into one of the degraded spots for temp space - still barely 10% free on the main zpool Then I stumbled upon...
  18. G

Compatible Replacement Drive for ZFS Pool

That's pleasing to hear, will have to start saving for drive upgrades
  19. G

I believe my backplane is the same as this one https://i.imgur.com/wj0Bj.jpg (Can't physically check mine right now, or find my old information I wrote somewhere) - I have never actually tested a 3tb on it myself, but from around the time of the power issue hullabalooo
  20. G

I currently have... 24x Hitachi 5K3000 2TB (HDS5C3020ALA632, PN 0F12117); 5400rpm coolspin - 512b sector drives - ashift = 9 - zfs v5, pool v31 (Sol 11.3 if that matters) In a Norco 4224 (Green backplanes IIRC, have not tested above 2tb but believe they are unlikely 3tb compatible) - I'm...