Search results

1. M

Supermicro Xeon D / FCBGA 1667 Heatsink information

Well... in my part of the world it goes to somwhere near 35$ wich is out of the "budget-friendly" zone actually. Also, this 51mm distance might be only the width, since the only videocards with this spacing are GTX460/GTX465 And this named hole spacing is, in fact, 51 x 61mm. Eventually...
  2. M

First experience: Accelero L2 Plus Positive: low profile Negative: some fins overlap with CMOS battery and the mini-SAS connector no match for the hole pattern (53 x 53 mm is the closest size) These can be fixed with a cutting/drilling tool (I already own Proxxon 28481) and longer M2 screws...
  3. M

Socket FCBGA 1667 aftermarket cooling??

Hi, Seen it but after already posted.
  4. M

Socket FCBGA 1667 aftermarket cooling??

Been thinking about the VGA coolers ...and made the first trial :) with errors. The tests were done with an Arctic Cooling Accelero L2 PLUS Long story short: there is no match in the hole pattern of the frame holding the heatsink. Need different frame or make custom holes.. The good news is...
  5. M

Hi all, There are several VGA cooling solutions that go near the 51 x 51 mm alignement. Has anyone tried - let's say: - Acceleron Mono Plus, from Arctic Cooling - VF900-Cu, from Zalman Or any other similar ones? I'd give a try for the Zalman one, especially since it has a lower footprint