Search results

1. A

Turbocharge your Quanta LB6M - Flash To Brocade TurboIron - Big Update!

Okay so, I'm just here to say that I got it working! :) I did as suggested to get rid of that vlan nonsense I had going on and once I did that (after a bit more troubleshooting) got it working! I know it's stupid but I'm happy you guys helped me. I'm a dummy and I'm just doing this all for...
  2. A

Well then i don't understand one thing. Why did the LB4M let me usr vlan 4 on all interfaces even though the traffic coming into the port itself was not pre tagged by windows. I had an exercise earlier about setting up a vlan between the lb4m and the ubiquiti and for some reason everything...
  3. A

I thought it kinda fit because it was using the brocade switch lol :) but i'll move along if need be haha
  4. A

Well when i turned on vlan tagged on eth 25&27 they wouldn't talk to one another almost as if they were on seperate vlans or something or the port wast tagging the traffic when i entered in the tagged command. Dual-mode 4 and untagged was the only way to fix my issue.
  5. A

So I fixed my vlan issue. I had to turn on brocade's version of a native vlan called "dual-mode 4" the number 4 being the vlan that I want to be native. I also had to untag e25 and e27. After I did that it started working. But after that I realized that I made a mistake in my topology design. I...
  6. A

The ubiquiti is connected to e26 via vlan 4 using the ve26 int on the brocade. I have a vlan 4 setup on the ubiquiti for the 192.168.1.0/24 network and both the brocade and the ubiquiti are using 4 for the tagging ID. Edit: My machines are all using Windows Server 2016 and my NIC's are auto...
  7. A

The OSPF isn't really the issue at hand tbh. The main issues is that my interfaces aren't talking to one another! I try to ping ve26 from a host connected to e25 and I get a host unreachable. The same goes for e27 trying to ping e26 and e25.
  8. A

Here you go good sir, Brocade Running-config - Pastebin.com. I noticed that my ubiquiti is the only one with an OSPF route. Something i'm doing obviously isn't right...
  9. A

I'm a bit confused right now, i've managed to get OSPF to turn on but for some reason my interfaces that are all on the same vlan don't wanna talk to each other. I know that OSPF is working because my ubiquiti edgerouter lite is showing the lo1 interface on the brocade as being reachable in...
  10. A

Awesome! That's exactly what I needed! I'll definitely look into some videos by Henry Terry as he seems to be very familiar with the brocade ecosystem.
  11. A

When I say create OSPF routes I mean using the the equivalent of ciscos "network 192.168.1.0 0.0.0.3 area 1" command to create a network in a specified area. And to add to your comment asking if i've ever used OSPF,
  12. A

Firstly, Thank you @fohdeesha for this amazing work! I've flashed my LB6M to the brocade firmware the jankiest way (power almost when out because of a thunderstorm and I wasn't plugged into UPS and I hand typed the commands lol!!!! But I still got it working and didn't brick anything!) Okay, I...