Search results

1. M

Cheap chinese x79 mobos

Does anyone know if these board would boot fine without a graphics card of some sort?
  2. M

Cheap chinese x79 mobos

Sorry to bring back up a dead thread, but do these chinese boards support intel VT-D?
  3. M

Intel S2600CP2J help no POST, no display

I forgot what version my previous BIOS was, but I just did a straight BIOS flash to the latest version.
  4. M

Yep, it was indeed the problem and a BIOS update solved it using a v1 CPU.
  5. M

Anyone know where to find AXXRMM4/LITE module for Intel S2600CP for cheap?

Is that an eBay listing? Can you link me the item so I can see? Thanks.
  6. M

Anyone know where to find AXXRMM4/LITE module for Intel S2600CP for cheap?

Hey guys/gals, I have been trying to find the AXXRMM4/LITE module, but it seems that most places are selling it for $50+. Does anyone know where I can get it cheaper, or there is the price I have to pay? Thanks.
  7. M

Blinking amber light on Intel S2600CP2J normal?

Hello everyone, I just recently finished the build with the Intel S2600CP2J, everything seems to be fine and I don't really see any errors yet. The System Status LED is constantly blinking amber lights, is that normal? Thanks.
  8. M

I have checked all the jumpers on the motherboard and they are all in the right place. I have also reinstalled RAM and with no RAM, removed the CMOS battery, and I am sure that all the power connectors are connected properly. The same thing still happens. Unless there's other power connectors...
  9. M

Hello everyone, I just recently got an Intel S2600CP2J with a E5-2670V2, when I turn it on, I don't see any display on my monitor, and the motherboard is blinking amber light every second or so. I have made sure that I connected the right front panel connectors, following this guide...
  10. M

Intel Xeon E5-2670 Deal and Price Tracking

Are those Intel boards prone to failure? Damn, I was planning to get one of those too...
  11. M

Intel Xeon E5-2670 Deal and Price Tracking

Looking to build something like this in the future and I would like to know some things. For anyone that has dual Xeon setups, can you share your temperatures for both CPUs? Would be nice to tell us your case and CPU coolers as well.