Search results

1. G

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

I bought three myself. Seller accepted $28 @ qty = 3. These three plus the qsfp adapters plus a 6450 updated via fohdeesha guide will make a nice 10g network between my file server, esxi machine, workstation and the rest of my network at home.
  2. G

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

+fohdeesha Thank you for the great setup guide. Both of my 6450 had really old os without layer 3 commands but worked through your guide and updated them and completely set them both up. Licensing went perfect as well. Great learning experience. My first time using CLI on a piece of networking...
  3. G

HOT HGST HUSMM8040's for $99, qty avail.

I am glad they were out of stock when I looked on eBay. My debit card has been hotter than my drives after a parity check lately.
  4. G

Ideal location for home data center?

I have my stuff in the basement out of the way.
  5. G

Cheap LGA2011 (v1) systems and more

T3600 only v1 xeons 4 ddr3 ram slots T3610 v1 or v2 xeons 8 ddr3 ram slots Both are very limited for internal drive space And takes slim optical I have 2x T3610 and one T3600 at home for family use general workstations/gaming machines
  6. G

Dell T3610 Workstation Xeon E5-1607 $195 shipped

Dell T3610 workstations. these are Xeon E5 v1/V2 compatable and are currently modestly configured and working (CPU/RAM/HD/NVS310 frame buffers) 8 dimm slots nice workstations that can be used as a server $140 buy it nows + $55 shipping, best offer accepted. I have a T3600 and T3610 at home and...