Search results

1. M

S2600CP Jumper

@Mike W ... No information on the jumper, apparently it's unused.
  2. M

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

@fohdeesha Thank you for all the help with this Brocade ICX-6610-24F switch, fantastic documentation and your overall help to the STH community. When I received the switch, after a month in customs (SouthEast Asia), I found that the shipper (qncomputer) had included 8 SFPs. I wanted the "F"...
  3. M

Turbocharge your Quanta LB6M - Flash To Brocade TurboIron - Big Update!

@fohdeesha ... Looks like you bought a BDI2000, any links and price to expect ? I would like to purchase one to play around with. Have you figured what went wrong with the 8024f jtag attempt ?
  4. M

Dell PowerConnect 8024F 24-Port 10GB

Boot Menu 5.1.12.2 Options available 1 - Start operational code 2 - Change baud rate 3 - Retrieve event log using XMODEM 4 - Load new operational code using XMODEM 5 - Display operational code vital product data 6 - Abort boot code update 7 - Update boot code 8 - Delete backup image 9...
  5. M

Dell PowerConnect 8024F 24-Port 10GB

Boot Menu 5.1.11.1 Options available 1 - Start operational code 2 - Change baud rate 3 - Retrieve event log using XMODEM 4 - Load new operational code using XMODEM 5 - Display operational code vital product data 6 - Abort boot code update 7 - Update boot code 8 - Delete backup image 9...
  6. M

Big Discount-off on "N" Series Switches

Received from fs.com, not my cup of tea, but someone should find interesting.
  7. M

I've confirmed that these SFP+ transceivers work in my LB6M/Brocade TurboIron 24x.
  8. M

@fohdeesha & @verygeeky "veryGeeky has an actual turboiron on order so we can explore some more, maybe that will reveal something" I see JTAG in your future !
  9. M

Quanta LB6M (10GbE) -- Discussion

@fohdeesha Thanks for your help in flashing a LB6M into a Brocade TX24, once I got pass the laptop problems all went smoothly. As @fvanlint posted a few commands, I guess I should also. Ambient temp is 30C. TX24 Router#show version SW: Version 08.0.01eT203 Copyright (c) 1996-2013 Brocade...
  10. M

Great ... I have a LB6M here that I'm not using. Waiting for the docs !
  11. M

850EVO SSD Sale - 250GB & 500GB

I have a couple 850 Evo 250 GB in raid 0, not earth shaking but respectable. These came inside a "EMPTY" SA-120 Lenovo drive array that I bought on Ebay over a year ago. I messaged the seller and he said keep them, "my lost".
  12. M

Dell PowerConnect 5548 Noise

I've bought from Computer Cooling Fans | CPU Coolers & More Online several times, always with good results. I'm in southeast Asia, takes about 15-21 days to get to me, no tracking outside of US for the cheapest shipping.
  13. M

Trouble with booting Intel S2600CP4 with Samsung RAM from HK

@AlphaG ... this is probably putting the horse behind the cart. Have you tried resetting the BIOS per the manual ?
  14. M

@DJVG ... Have a look at message #122 in this thread from @Sleyk. Thanks for the manual !
  15. M

S2600CP Jumper

Hello ... could anyone identify the jumper block just below BIOS RECOVERY J1D3, can't find it referenced in the manual. It's circled in red on photo.
  16. M

@rknaub If you are referring to the Quanta LB6M, here is a compilation from @Sleyk.
  17. M

Yes, it was a Dell PowerConnect 8024f when I received it. I bought it for about $125.00 less then they are asking, no charge for the "fix".
  18. M

@allabovethis I bought mine at the Ebay Hong Kong site, works as a Dell PowerConnect 8024f. No complaints.
  19. M

This Delta Networks ET-DT7024/Dell PowerConnect 8024f supports PFC. Terry Kennedy figured out that a JTAG was used to copy the boot loader from the Dell PowerConnect 8024f to the Delta Networks ET-DT7024, then it was a simple matter to update the firmware to Dell.
  20. M

I bought it already flashed, I did upgrade the firmware to 5.1.11.1. They gave me no information about how they flashed it. When I received the switch, it had firmware 4.2.1.3 and 5.1.10.1