Search results

1. P

New Dwarfpool Monero Mining Docker Image

Then I have no further theory as to why it won't work. But I do know that it is this: "Driver does not support CUDA 5.5 API! Update your nVidia driver!" that is killing it.
  2. P

"docker ps" shows nothing running yes, nvidia-smi seems to be fine. Prints out the GPU details and exits. Tried running again... and got this in the logs: [2017-04-21 04:32:45] Driver does not support CUDA 5.5 API! Update your nVidia driver! I have CUDA 8 and the latest drivers... so I...
  3. P

Yeah, it's strange... Upon running the command, it spits out something like this: "25cf5f86c7374a2adc00f7198ce17631eefafad6d41b9c269dd17b26de765976" and then just exits. Says nothing about why it exited or anything, I don't get it. I'm on Arch Linux... but that shouldn't have any real...
  4. P

Here are the logs since I first tried (not a whole lot) ZeroBin I have CUDA v8 latest drivers etc
  5. P

I'm trying to test this out, but when I run the command it just spits out a random character string and exits. No other information given. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. Think you can lend a hand?