Search results

1. T

Quanta LB4M 48-Port Gigabit Switch Discussion

I'm going to beat a deadhorse again, I'm having some difficulty getting my switch setup. I've downgraded to 1.0.2.17, the WebUI is accessable via the management port. But I cannot access the switch elsewhere, I've tried network protocol DHCP, and the switch won't pull an address. Setting it...
  2. T

Lights are working, showing link and activity. Power lights are green showing both psus are active. I assumed this section was setting the management ip: If thats not the case, no.
  3. T

Apparently, the switch is still unable to communicate with anything on my network. TFTP server is functional, and accessible, I've tested from a different device on my network. Getting an immediate "File transfer failed!"
  4. T

I have not, I'm not familiar with the downgrade process, or where to get the firmware. I'll take a look through this thread again, I know I saw some information regarding upgrading, assuming that the process is the same for downgrading.
  5. T

Upon following those steps, I receive " Error! Couldn't erase startup-config."
  6. T

Thank you! I will give it another go when I get home tonight.
  7. T

Hoping someone can provide some assistance. I just picked up an LB4M off ebay, and I am having some difficulty getting it functional. I'm wanting to just use it as a dumb switch for the time being. It's on version 1.1.0.8 so I didn't even mess with trying the webui. I'm connected to it via the...