Search results

1. N

Quick Chassis/Drive tray question

I have a dumb question, so i have a SC813MTQ-350CB chassis on its way. It comes with the old MCP-220-00093-0B drive trays and i have 2u chassis with the newer SC93301 trays and its going to kill my ocd lol... Just checking i can buy 4 extra SC93301 trays and put them in the SC813MTQ-350CB...
  2. N

AU WTB: Supermicro Xeon D with SFP+

Looking for a Supermicro Xeon d board with onboard SFP+. PM me if you have one. Willing to pay for shipping to Sydney, Australia assuming the shipping cost is reasonable.
  3. N

Help modding/silencing a Supermicro PWS-1k21p-1R PSU

I ended up pulling out the whole power supply assembly and put in a sfx psu. Completely silent now :)
  4. N

Help modding/silencing a Supermicro PWS-1k21p-1R PSU

Ive been having trouble trying to get a Supermicro PWS-1k21p-1R to run silent. Ive removed the two joined oem fans and replaced them with a 40mm noctua powered by the motherboard. My issue is that when powered up it will run for about 5 seconds, beep then shut off. Is there any way to stop the...
  5. N

AU HGST ZeusRAM 8GB DRAM SSD & HGST 800GB SAS SSD

Item 1: HGST ZeusRAM Z4RZF3D-8UC 8GB SAS DRAM SSD Price: $450 AUD OBO Item 2: HGST 800GB SAS s840 2.5" Enterprise SSD S842E800M2 Price: $400 AUD OBO Can provide more details if needed, pm me. Will ship internationally at the buyers expense.
  6. N

AU Closed

Bump still looking
  7. N

AU Closed

Needing a LSI 8i sas2 hba for a freenas server, does anyone from AU have one for sale? PM me.
  8. N

AU FS: 2x HGST ZeusRAM Z4RZF3D-8UC 8GB SSD

1 drive SOLD, 1 remaining
  9. N

Bump, they are still available. Willing to accept offers.
  10. N

I have 2x HGST ZeusRAM Z4RZF3D-8UC 8GB SAS DRAM SSD's for sale. Looking for $450 USD each. 1 remaining Im located in Australia, but will post internationally at the buyers expense.
  11. N

AU Closed

PigLover, cool thanks. Does anyone happen to know the shipping weight and dimensions of a cse-826, so i can see how much a freight forwarding service would cost.
  12. N

AU Closed

Not a fan of consumer grade gear.
  13. N

AU Closed

Anyone have one for sale?
  14. N

AU Closed

bump, still looking.
  15. N

AU Closed

T_Minus, im looking for a single socket board
  16. N

AU Closed

Looking for a Supermicro 2011-3 motherboard preferably an m-atx one but a atx would work also. Would prefer buying locally (Australia) but will consider overseas offers if the postage is reasonable enough. PM me if you have one and what price your asking. Might also be looking to grab some ram...
  17. N

AU Closed

As per the title looking for a Supermicro CSE-826 2u 12 bay chassis in Australia or overseas if the shipping costs is reasonable. PM me if you have one for sale, Thanks.
  18. N

AU WTB a Lenovo SA120

Looking for a Lenovo SA120 in Australia or maybe overseas depending on the shipping cost. PM me if you have one.
  19. N

AU WTB: 2U Chassis

Bump, still looking.
  20. N

AU WTB: 2U Chassis

Still looking, please let me know if you have one