Search results

1. S

Project TinyMiniMicro: Reviving Small Corporate Desktops

I have been looking for one of these to do the same and the models I have found that have the PCI-E slot are. Lenovo m720q tiny m920q tiny P320 tiny P330 tiny There may be others
  2. S

FS [US-TX-Houston] R510 12 bay and Brocade 6610-24

I don't have any boxes so it would be pricey to have FedEx or UPS pack and ship it.
  3. S

FS [US-TX-Houston] R510 12 bay and Brocade 6610-24

Hi all All pricing is OBRO and is for local pickup/meet around 77066 Houston Only items listed below are available for sale. UPS's, etc have been sold. Dell R510 12 bay LFF $200 Dual L5640 CPUs 64gb ram 12 drive sleds Dell single port 10gb network card Idrac enterprise 2 x 2.5 internal...
  4. S

SuperChassis 514 with Short-Depth Threaded Hole Rails?

I use the Navepoint ones on the rack that I have which is a Middle Atlantic ERK 2120 with the rear rails at 20.5" from the front one and they have about .75-1" of space to squeeze in more. I have them on my Brocade 6450 and Dell R210ii and they work well. Is there a way to add ears to that...
  5. S

I have used these before for units that don't have ears. They may work well for you also. https://www.amazon.com/NavePoint-Adjustable-Mount-Server-Shelves/dp/B0060RUVBA/ref=sr_1_43?crid=6VLIWV4UWPOS&keywords=rack+shelf&qid=1577475935&sprefix=rack+shel%2Caps%2C164&sr=8-43
  6. S

Why use rails? AV equipment and racks are not designed around rails like most server equipment. I have a similar rack and a pair of Superchassis 512 units that are just bolted in with no rails.
  7. S

vlan help needed

Hi all, Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction or tell me that what I am trying to do won't work. I have 4 Extreme Networks X440G2 switches in 4 separate rooms all connected via fiber. Each room has its own vlan because some of the devices in the room can't see each other due...
  8. S

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Has anyone found either generic rack ears that work or a cheap place to buy the Brocade ones? I did find that the rear rack ears from Crown amps fit 2 of the 3 holes but they are over sized and need 4 rack screw spaces instead of 3.
  9. S

Just wanted to thank Fohdeesha for helping me out tonight with my new 6450. Thank you for all of your help!!
  10. S

yea fun lol Sending pm
  11. S

Same error :( I did notice when the switch first comes up it says installed uboot 8.0.00 and recommended uboot 10.1.01 also a *** NOT FOR PRODUCTION*** tag.
  12. S

I had to do the other commands as factory set-default was not a recognized command
  13. S

same error from a fresh download Will try another pc Another pc same issue/error ICX6450-48P Router#copy tftp flash 192.168.1.35 kxz10105.bin bootrom ICX6450-48P Router#Load to buffer (8192 bytes per dot) .........................................FIPS:bootrom image verification is going to be...
  14. S

Hi guys I just received a 6450-48p to go along with my 6610 and am having some issues. After TFTPing the bootrom over I get an error code 26 with a message about bootrom image verification failed Can I disable image verification? Any ideas?
  15. S

Tried pulling each fan tray and swapping them around with only one installed and still see the same behavior on the psu fans. I will just deal with it as my concern was that something was wrong but it seems this is normal behavior for the one I got. Thanks for your help
  16. S

I think you are onto something with the power supplies. Pulled the rack out so I could get behind it and watch the fans. When it is quiet the fans on the psu's are not moving, when it ramps up they both start turning. Almost seems there is a separate setting for the psu than the chassis.
  17. S

This is from when it started to ramp up. Should be on the latest firmware but I do have an invalid license listed not sure if that is an issue. When I purchased it the listing stated that Power Supply 2 Fan has failed in Unit 1, but I see no indication of that. The stack unit 1 chassis...
  18. S

Power supply 1 (AC - Regular) present, status ok Model Number: 23-0000143-01 Serial Number: 05N Firmware Ver: A Power supply 1 Fan Air Flow Direction: Back to Front Power supply 2 (AC - Regular) present, status ok Model Number: 23-0000143-01...
  19. S

Hi all I am having an fan issue with my icx6610 and I can't figure out what is causing it. Every 2-3 minutes the fans ramp up ~30 seconds, not to full blast but up higher than normal. The highest temp I have seen listed is 41.5C which should be well below temp to start ramping up fans Any idea...
  20. S

Netgate SG-3100 alternative?

What about the PC Engines APU models? I use an APU2c4 units for pfsense now. Should be about half of the price of the SG-3100