Search results

1. D

Is it possible to get these SAS Hitachi drives to work on a "normal" system?

In fact I've already returned those Hitachi VSP 600GB drives as 2/3 were DOA (unconfigurated Bad), and I bought a dozen of SEAGATE DKS5C-J600SS (ST9600204SS) right after. All drives can be detected and can be formatted into 512KB sector without problem, yet I wasn't able to write in a single...
  2. D

hello sno based on those S.M.A.R.T. logs you posted, those drives look fine to me. truly appreciate your time on this =) ps. I finally pressed the checkout button for 1 lot of 10 drives today, wish me luck :p
  3. D

hi sno. so those Hitachi VSP 600GB drives did not function properly on your system after all, please? as a matter of fact, I almost pressed the checkout button for a dozen of those drives few hours ago, but then I saw this post ... :p If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to learn a bit more...