Search results

1. T

Boot issue with LSI 9201-16i

Neither. I couldnt get the card to post at boot, before i got in Windows or Linux. With the new mobo card works on both.
  2. T

Yes I had to change the motherboard to an Asus (Zenith Extreme) and the card showed up instantly.
  3. T

hey everyone, I finally managed to solve the issue and thought I would share so others who have this problem can benefit. I tried every solution outlined here and nothing worked so i searched for others who had the same problem and I found a thread by someone who changed from an Asrock board to...
  4. T

I'm not making any progress. I tried the DOS boot and I get a "Failed to initialize PAL" error (apparently this is common on motherboards that have a UEFI mode). In UEFI mode it says the SAS adapter is not found. And in regular boot it just stays stuck on "initializing" like before. The...
  5. T

Thanks I'll try. I want to flash to IT so I dont have to deal with boot etc but so far no luck. I'll try in DOS with x64 tools.
  6. T

Thanks. I dont want to boot from it I just want to find a way to skip their boot page so i can boot normally. Two times out of three it just hangs at the HBA boot screen and I have to reset the computer.
  7. T

Hi everyone I just finished building a server and I have an issue with my HBA card. I am using an LSI 9201-16i with an Asrock Fatal1ty X399 mobo and 1950x CPU. When I boot the computer the HBA card boot screen shows up first and then stays stuck on "Initializing". I can't use "Ctrl-C" to...