Search results

1. Y

2 x interconnected Quanta LB6M won't forward tagged VLAN traffic over LAG

I haven't run hypervisors before. What happens if you turn off ingress-filter?
  2. Y

How did you configure the non-LAG interfaces ? If you are connecting to end-host devices (PC, printer, etc), just do "vlan participation include xxx" for each interface, no need to set vlan tag or pvid.
  3. Y

How did you configure your LAG? Did you add vlan tag? Do something like this on both switches: interface 1/1 vlan participation include 2(,3,...) vlan tagging 1,2(,3...)
  4. Y

p410i does not recognize standard SAS 10k drives (from netapp appliance)

I'm pretty sure you can upgrade the firmware of an P410 without any license. I have done that outside an HP server (e.g on ASUS motherboard running windows). As for making changes to RAID array, that can be done during boot() or after entering the OS(old hpssacli or newer ssacli). I don't recall...
  5. Y

Quanta LB6M (10GbE) -- Discussion

If you have a DHCP server in your management vlan(default is vlan 1), you need to assign an IP to your switch through DHCP or use "network protocol none" and "network params <IP>" to get a static IP. You can then manage your switch through ports within your vlan. The management port requires...
  6. Y

It worked, thank you!
  7. Y

Anyone had luck with LACP-LAG between this and a Huawei switch? I have two Huawei S5700S-28X-LI-AC's , both configured with LACPs(default vlan 1, untagged). I also configured LACP-LAG on LB6M using the following commands: interface 0/23 addport 1/1 exit interface 0/24 addport 1/1 exit...