Search results

1. M

hp z8 g4 broken CMOS battery holder

Hi, I have an HP G8 G4 that I broke the CMOS battery holder replacing the battery (snapped off including wires) anyone know an easy way to fix this, board is out of warranty. Thanks in advance Justin
  2. M

Circumstances changed

so for the past years I lived with my partner in her house, I have 2 large servers in her basement the issue is after 14 years she wants me gone so I am going to be moving to an apartment, I still want to have servers so I need to replace the old servers both are 4u I have talked to a few...
  3. M

FS: Mixtec's Dental Surgery Sale!

Just found out I am going to need some expensive Dental Surgery, so I need to sell some surplus equipment quickly! I have 100% postive feedback on Ebay, I am providing a description of whats for sale and the link for it on Ebay. All of the belwo plus shipping. 1. Intel Core i5 2310 2.93 GHz...
  4. M

WD DX4000 Senintel

I have a WD4000 Sentinel, it was purchased without drives, I have the Sentinel running now with Windows 2012 Server, and everthing is running fine, howerver the one thing I don't have working is the LCD, I would rather not have to purchase several of the WD approved drives and do a restore...
  5. M

Source for Supermicro 1u Standoffs

Hi, I have an older Supermicro 1U Chassis (CSE-512), I am trying to find a source for the 1U standoffs, small screw and nut see photo below: Anybody know a source for these? Thanks Justin
  6. M

Dell 6100 and Windows Server 2012

Greetings, I am long time lurker, I am very interested in getting a Dell 6100 series, but would like to know if anyone has tried installing Windows 2012 Server on it? I did not see many drivers on the Dell site for this server. Cheers Justin