Search results

1. D

hp proliant with gtx1050ti

no, but if I'm physically at it then is works fine, for example if I let a monitor on the server turned on, and then I go to another computer and use the MSTSC it drops the performace from 130 fps ( when physically connected) to 2fps ( using MSTSC trying to use the GTX) also if I just turn off...
  2. D

@Monoman and @johnTitor thanks a lot for your help guys, here are some specs: Server os version: Windows 2016 Standard VM os version: Win 10 Enterprise Nvidia Driver version: Client os version: Win 10 Enterprise HP gen9 DL360 Nvidia Driver 3.5.0.69 The GPU doesn't need extra power I think...
  3. D

Monoman thansk a lot for your help, The plan is use it with MSTSC for autocad, Im using hyper-v with the remotefx but it is veryslowly becuase of the graphic card, does you think that using the display emulator it will solve the problem? becuase when I using with monitor it works fine.
  4. D

Hello john, thanks so much for your help, you helped me but I still have some problems, although it is working but the nvidia Gtx , it still giving a error mensage and the performace is really bad compared when I'm using it a monitor. Im using Remote Desktop to access the server. This is the...
  5. D

I have a server HP proliant gen9 that I needed a graphic card (low price) só I bought a Nvidia GTX 1050ti low profile and it worked fine when Im in the machine with a monitor, When I try to use it by remote access, it is like the Graphic card is off, It didnt recognise anymore, but pluging the...