Search results

1. S

[FS][US-AZ] Custom Tower Server

Hi all, I'm parting ways with my dev server to make room for a workstation. Local at 85297 (AZ). Specs below: - Motherboard: Supermicro X9DRi-LN4F+ v1.10 - CPU: 2 x E5-2660v1 - 8 cores 16 threads (ARK: Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2660 (20M Cache, 2.20 GHz, 8.00 GT/s Intel® QPI) Product...
  2. S

FS: Dell and Supermicro Motherboards, D-Link switch

Hi all, I have the following items for sale. I'm based in Phoenix/AZ, payment in cash or Paypal (FF preferred of course). Supermicro X9DRi-LNF4+ Rev 1.10 - Have not being reworked by Supermicro, it might not support v2 CPUs, in this case you can RMA to Supermicro for a board rework. BIOS and...
  3. S

Board recommendation

Hi all, I spent quite some time trying to find options to fit my need but I can't find a match. I built a 2xE5-2660v1 system on top of a C8220 motherboard, worked fine but it would not fit any case and I dismantled it. I wanted to build the server again with all the parts I already have...
  4. S

WTB: Radeon card for passthrough

Hi, I'm having a lot of issues with my GeForce GT610 to passthrough to a VM and apparently Radeons are better at that. Looking for a Radeon GCN (any gen) with displayport, let me know if you have one collecting dust ;-) Thanks! Silvio