Search results

1. J

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

What do you get from the show inline power command?
  2. J

Thanks, I will probably go with some mellanox cables, not looking to spend much $10-13 per cable lol, nothing mission critical in my home lab.
  3. J

Well I somehow managed to find not one but two DAC cables that will not work on either an ICX 7150 or an ICX 6450, I thought I would leave the info here so others avoid making the same mistake. The switches do detect the modules, they just do not link. #1 Belkin F2CX036-05M Cable, SFP+, 10GBASE...
  4. J

Thanks, that opens up some options for me then.
  5. J

Wondering if the ICX7250 fans are easy to swap for quieter ones like the ICX6450's are? Or if they will refuse to boot like the 6610, anyone have any experience with this?
  6. J

Thanks, yeah I wasn't anywhere near the daughterboard. I thought I had shorted the fan pins on the empty fan header but, it's possible I may have accidentally touched something else.
  7. J

So I was poking around inside my switch and I accidentally shorted something out and now my 6450-24 appears to be dead, it's unable to see the ethernet ports or any of the hardware it seems. I'm unable to interrupt the boot process and not sure if there is anything else I can try before writing...
  8. J

Looking for an M.2 carrier card with PLX (4x M.2 on x16, no RAID)

I've had good luck with the ASUS Hyper M.2 card card mentioned above