Search results

1. E

NVMe boot with SuperMicro X9DA7 & X9DRi-F

@Rwalker83 - I have sent you the BIOS you requested in a PM.
  2. E

@ChongZhiJie - I have sent you the BIOS you requested in a PM.
  3. E

@Smeden - I have sent you the BIOS you requested in a PM. I do them myself. @Ben Vermeulen - I have sent you the BIOS you requested in a PM. Keep in mind this only adds NVME support nothing to do with bifurcation.
  4. E

@isuelt - I have sent you the BIOS you requested in a PM.
  5. E

@trinitrond1 - I have sent you the BIOS you requested in a PM. @swznd - I have sent you the BIOS you requested in a PM.
  6. E

@nook - I have sent you the BIOS you requested in a PM.
  7. E

@mickeyfickymix - I have sent you the BIOS you requested in a PM.
  8. E

@dbthedba - I have sent you the BIOS you requested in a PM. @roch - I have sent you the BIOS you requested in a PM.
  9. E

@roch - I sent you a PM with the requested bios.
  10. E

@.:MARK:. - These files only add nvme as a boot option not bifurcation. Is that still what you want?
  11. E

@homeserver - I sent you a PM with the BIOS you requested.
  12. E

@DarkWolfe - I sent you a PM with the BIOS you requested.
  13. E

Only two other options hardware wise I can think of is an older ssd with a legacy orom or I know highpoint makes some m2 cards with bootable bios. Although the second option is definitely not cheap. I know that is skirting around the present issue at hand but just an fyi.
  14. E

That does look correct.
  15. E

It sounds like from what you tried that should have shown atleast one ssd from what their documentation says about lack of bifurcation. Although I am not sure if it is a specific slot it has to be in when bifurcation is not enabled or it just picks one m2 to show. You could try putting it in the...
  16. E

The other thing you can try just as a verification. You can open the modded bios up and verify the nvme driver is inserted/saved into it. That is if you have the original file you used to flash available. Not implying you did it wrong I just know I myself had forgotten atleast once to hit insert...
  17. E

Only ones I have used that I can speak for are these. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FU9JS94/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  18. E

Only thing I can think of is bifurcation on the card.
  19. E

@nkintzel - I have the same board in production currently. I did not have to do anything special for BIOS settings. Could you try booting/installing from a single pcie adapter instead of the quad adapter?
  20. E

@longRUS - I PM'd you with a link to the modded BIOS.