Search results

1. S

EXPIRED 3.84TB SATA SSD 120 USD

I just PM'd the seller asking for POH / wear leveling / TB R/W (W moreso than R). recommended either smartctl or crystaldiskinfo to get the info if they can. I'll report back (after I buy a few of course) if they're able to provide it.
  2. S

14TB sata deal 4 or more for 103 USD

Serverpart deals is a similar price and comes with a longer warranty. I would trused their refurbished drives over used ebay ones...
  3. S

EXPIRED QuantaMesh BMS T4048-IX8 - Broadcom oem variant 6 x 100/ 48 x 25gbe switch for sub 600$

Being a 100Gbe switch, probably "all of it" you can Google it though. Probably in the range of 100w+
  4. S

SCAMMER on forum

Absolutely love the detail you've provided here.
  5. S

16TB Seagate Expansion external hard drive $250

the usb controller onboard is basically garbage. The WD easystore/elements are the same. When I plug them in and run badblocks, it takes 3-4x longer inside the case as shucked.
  6. S

$13/TB Sata Recertified Drives

I will be, but not sure if you'll want them, I'll PM you! Thanks for the replies guys, I've never bought refurbed drives before.
  7. S

$13/TB Sata Recertified Drives

Has anyone used manufacturer refurbished drives? Would these be ok for a home nas? Need to replace around 14 8TB drives with 14TB drives and these around 50-60$/drive cheaper
  8. S

what happened to Avago/Broadcom's downloads for the 9361-* cards?

I rarely check for firmware/bios updates on things like raid controllers, but I was doing quarterly updates to my Kubernetes host and decided to check for updates for the RAID controller (a LSI 9361-8i card). From what I see on Broadcoms site, the only cards they're actively supporting are...
  9. S

Eaton EMA111-10 $77+shipping

so tried that one one of my machines (FreeBSD if it matters), and got this: # snmpget -v1 -cpublic -m+ALL 192.168.1.109 inputFrequency.0.1 EATON-EPDU-MIB::inputFrequency.0.1 = INTEGER: 600 but then I tried it on the ubuntu machine I was trying to get this working on, and got this...
  10. S

Did you have to change anything? I C+P'd verbatim, adding the mibs to /usr/share/snmp/mibs, and telegraf won't start, gives me /usr/share/snmp/mibs$ ls -la total 344 drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Feb 20 13:15 . drwxr-xr-x 5 root root 4096 Oct 2 2020 .. -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 87119 Jun 5...
  11. S

If anyone is monitoring these in LibreNMS, have you gotten the wattage to show up? The only graphs that seem to work are the Current ones, that while helpful, don't help me track usage as easily... I'm looking at the poller output and don't see any wattage values yet, so wondering if you arne't...
  12. S

damn it looks like a legit rack lol if it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid
  13. S

I fell out of my chair lol
  14. S

Challange accepted: Did yours have side panels? can you show a close up of how you attached them on your rack? Do you mind me asking what brand you have?
  15. S

a 27U would've worked... My 18U 1000mm deep rack is 2mm too short to fit it. I tried cutting part of the top to get it to fit, but it's a super tight squeeze against my firewall facia. I ended up using the ears that came with them to mount them facing out the back of the rack and took off...
  16. S

SCORE! thanks!
  17. S

anyone find firmware updates for these? just registered with eaton, will see if i can get something.
  18. S

Got mine in the mail yesterday from reship.com, took like 3 weeks from seller to them, then them to me in California, but so be it. Tried to install them in my 18u rack, to find that the rack is ~2mm too short to shove them in the back. I'm gonna start hammering away to try and get the rack...
  19. S

Seller never even replied to me, so I signed up for a shipping forwarder...cost me 98$ total (seller->forwarder->me) in the US...paid 200$ total for 2 of them, so still a steal at 100$/each.
  20. S

Thats what I did too, waiting to hear back. Seller accepted 60$ /ea for 2, and the listing DOES say "ships worldwide", but when i try to pay it tells me they dont ship to the US? when I put in my zipcode, it tells me "invalid zip" *shrug* Worst case, I registered with a package forwarder...