Search results

1. O

HP S6500 and SL230s Gen8 - CRAZY deal

Hi, I bought one S6500 chassis too, and it doesn't work with Ivy Bridge V2 CPUs. All nodes have latest Bios and iLO. Any thoughts or tip will be greatly appreciated! Thanks
  2. O

Fusion-IO ioDrive2 1.2tb - $240+$13 shipping

@fossxplorer the seller is dopplerefx. He accepted the return right away and sent the shipping label.
  3. O

Hello acquacow! Thanks a lot for your help and advice! I am returning both today. Neither of them have FCC stickers, and look pretty much the same.
  4. O

Sending the pictures of the card.
  5. O

Hello, Software version is 3.2.14, which is the latest for this card, as per Sandisk Downloads.
  6. O

Hi acquacow, Yes, of course, but I will have to post them on monday night. Right now I am not in the DC, nor I can turn off the servers.
  7. O

No, it does not. It doesn't show in HP RBSU, nor in Windows Device Manger.
  8. O

Fusion-IO ioDrive 2
  9. O

I talk about HP Proliant's Bios ROM-based setup utility (RBSU). Not the Fusion-IO Bios And the HP iLO4 Card is installed on Slot 3, but the server doesn't detect the ioDrive 2 installed. It says the slot is empty. I have tried both cards on different slots on the 2 different servers. I...
  10. O

Hi Acquacow, I have already tried it, this is the output: C:\Users\Administrator>fio-status -a fio-status requires the driver to be loaded on this platform. Exiting. As I said, the driver doesn't load since the OS doesn't detect there is a ioDrive installed, since even the bios doesn't...
  11. O

Hello lowfat, thanks for your reply Fusion-Io IoDrive 2 cards are not bootable as far as I know. The OS I am using is Windows Server 2012 R2. I've also tried VMware ESXi 6.0 u2 and 6.5. Neither of them recognised the cards. Any OS will not detect the card if the Bios doesn't detect them. PCIe...
  12. O

Hello, I bought 2 of these cards 3 weeks ago from this seller. I just had time to install them this week, but have not been able to make them work. I have tried them both on 2 different HPe DL380P Gen8 Servers, but none of them gets recognised even by the HP Bios. I have tried them on different...