Search results

1. N

Low-Power Home Server

There is also a Synology NAS DS216se on the side which I will replace as soon as I am comfortable enough to make my own FreeNAS. Do you think it is possible to have FreeNAS plus all the services I mentioned on my initial post on that same N3160 board?
  2. N

Low-Power Home Server

The first SSD is behind the switch where there is space. The other SSD is mSATA. Planning on getting a 3rd 850 EVO to make a different partitioning scenario.
  3. N

Low-Power Home Server

It is a Routerboard RB850Gx2. The Mikrotik is bridged with the Draytek and makes the PPPoE connection. There is also the ISPs modem/router on the side (not visible) plugged in on the Mikrotik for the VoIP. wi-fi and stuff like that are disabled on the ISP's device since I only use it for the...
  4. N

Low-Power Home Server

Build’s Name: BetterThanPi Operating System/ Storage Platform: Ubuntu Server 16.04.02 LTS CPU: Intel Celeron N3160 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-N3160TN Chassis: Custom Drives: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3L Add-in Cards: Power Supply: 60W brick from old laptop Other Bits...