Search results

1. F

Oculus Rift + Touch $399

Don't see $100 gift card on the Amazon page. Do you have something showing that offer? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. F

[DEAD] WD reds 4/8TB $90/$200 via shucking - update, 8TB reds now $180, 4TB deal looks dead.

Heads up you do not need to use a different address to place multiple orders. I had all 5 of my orders goto my home address and all orders placed while logged into my bestbuy account and used same credit card for all orders. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. F

[DEAD] WD reds 4/8TB $90/$200 via shucking - update, 8TB reds now $180, 4TB deal looks dead.

Are the China ones really going to die faster than Thailand ones or have proven higher fail rates? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. F

Dell PowerEdge R710 LFF Server 8-Core 3.5" HDD 48GB PERC6i iDRAC6 + 2 Trays $ 199

What sas cable is needed to connect r710 with 3.5" backplane to a lsi hba that is not in the perc 6i controller slot? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. F

On the 9 I opened, 6 said Thailand on the actual cardboard box and that was what was on the white label reds inside, 3 said China on box and that was what was on the drive itself Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. F

I placed 4 all with same account and they all came Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. F

More drives ordered, at 12 8tb now. I must stop myself unless it goes lower. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. F

Dell PowerEdge R710 LFF Server 8-Core 3.5" HDD 48GB PERC6i iDRAC6 + 2 Trays $ 199

Nope, I have 4 in my VMware lab. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. F

Damn you I bought 9 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. F

Is this a good deal? Dell R710

For the same price I got 144gb ram, 2 x 1 Tb 10k drives, dual power supply, free shipping, and rails. Your 710 is way overpriced. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. F

Supermicro Repon 2U complete rail set $60 OBO + FS

Thanks for posting this, I offered $45 and he accepted. My 2u server comes completely out of the rack with this rail kit and allow complete access to inside of server. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. F

Is this the same part? Supermicro MCP-290-00058-0N Rail Kit for 2U-5U Server Systems Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. F

Is this the complete kit with inner and outer rails? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk