Search results

1. L

Mikrotik CRS317-1G-16S+RM / 10GbE

Nice. I Think I am going to have to sell my qanta and get one of these.
  2. L

Quanta LB6M (10GbE) -- Discussion

So I swapped out the 3 fans today. Original fan specs size 40x40x28 voltage 12 operating dc at 7v - 13.2 13000 rpm cfm 23.8 45db dual ball bearing New Fans Sunon 40x40x20mm 3 pin fan #KDE1204PKVX Maglev technology Air Flow: 10.2 CFM / Noise Level: 27 dBA. Speed: 8,200 RPM Power Input: 12V DC...
  3. L

50 pages worth of data in this thread. I have read through a lot of them so I apologize if this is been asked or addressed. In regards to the fan swaps that have been done or even using a fan controller. I was curious. On the stop fans is it documented what the db rating and cfm ratings are on...
  4. L

[FreeNAS] Is it possible to add iscsi to existing setups.

Thanks for the reply. I am not sure if i have a zvol or not. I have several datasets i think is what they are called.
  5. L

[FreeNAS] Is it possible to add iscsi to existing setups.

Howdy, I have been searching around here and there and can not seam to find a good answer to my question. Currently I have a freenas setup. 10 x 3tb wd red drives. I allocated all the drives to one setup. What I would like to do is add some iscsi shares or storage and use it with my vmware esxi...
  6. L

My router only has an sfp port not an sfp+ port. From what I have been seeing these do not negotiate down wards. I could be wrong. I don't know for sure. I did try to connect a sftp+ dac and they did not talk to each other. I did verify the dac works on two sfp ports and two sfp+ ports but not...
  7. L

Howdy, Just received one of these switches as well. I am hoping its super simple to run it as a pure switch I am looking to connect my freenas and esxi server to it and maybe a workstation. Sadly since I can not seam to find any reference to connecting to a router with a sfp port I will use...