Search results

1. M

3d printed Intel RES2SV240 SAS Expander Mounting Bracket

This is awesome. Unfortunately I do not have case this big. If you have some spare time would you be able to draw/make one for atx case with mini-itx/micro atx mobo. This way we could use existing holes. Thank you for sharing.
  2. M

Supermicro Xeon D / FCBGA 1667 Heatsink information

Hello everyone, I have received my noctua fan looks like it is not as effective in my case. As the temperature is same as before. (My other fans must be working well). I am currently running 58-62 idle and 72 on full load. I am happy with this will see if I can remove one side fan to decrease...
  3. M

@Netwerkz101 Thank you for the information. I am ordering both the noctua and supermicro and will test which gets best results. Supermicro should be less hacky/ permanent solution. Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
  4. M

@hjfr from what I have seen in forums and supermicro that part number is for the whole assembly. Looks like it is not possible to buy just the fan. I am trying to find myself if the whole itself fits the passive cooler without having to remove backplate. Atleast that is a bit less risk and less...
  5. M

@Evan Thank you. If I don't get a confirmation I might just order one of joctua pwm fan and mount it that way. What sort of glue did you use ? Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
  6. M

@Evan thank you for your reply. You are correct. I need some active cooling on the cpu. I had looked at B3n's solution and since my tower is standing with the motherboard on side not sure how it would fare with the fans vibration. I wanted permanent solution so was wondering if the above...
  7. M

Hello everyone, I have got new X10SDV-2C-TLN2F-O with D-1508 running as freenas unit on fractal design define XL Initially on a full load the temp was hitting 104°C managed to get that down to 78°C after installing multiple fans. However, the noise from multiple noctua 3000rpm fan is not...