Search results

1. I

Potential Deal: 2 x Dual 2011 nodes @$199, Quanta Openrack

Hi there! They are the latest i could find at the time, a year or so ago. I have the B11 with the NVME efi modules for my servers and they are still humming. If you happen to find another a newer bios i'll gladly play around and test it on my spare board.
  2. I

I've uploaded it here: BIOS.zip Please refer to the thread for instructions. Make sure to read it carefully. And just in case, have a EPROM chip writer/reader just in case something goes wrong. Check out the README file, i've updated it with new instructions. All 3 versions of the ROMs have...
  3. I

Cool, thanks for letting me know. Yeah the NVMe module definitely loaded properly. The "Windows Boot Manager"option is showing up from the SSD bootloader. Anyways i'm glad it works. I strongly recommend installing the NVMe driver from Intel if you are running windows as host OS. The driver...
  4. I

Awesome!!! Bifurcation!? WT*! Lol! I'm glad it works! Quick question. What exactly works ? Can you see the PATA3 drive in the BIOS? Can you see the EFI boot loader label in the bios? (shows "Windows Boot Manager" for windows) Can you boot from it ? Thanks
  5. I

Sorry about the delay. Busy with work and some home chores. Finally, the snow melted over here. Anyways, I've looked at your bios settings and would change these lines.. Lines: 526 =1 - Show hidden settings** 4752= *[02]Auto - PCIe lane port config*** 4779= *[02]Auto - PCIe lane port...
  6. I

Hi there, great steps you took troubleshooting this. Thanks for being clear with the write up as well. Ok, now I see where you stand.. I think some setting in your bios might be different than mine. I can't think of a setting that might be causing this though.. Oddly enough not even the OS is...
  7. I

@kfriis - Did you install these? Download Client NVMe* Microsoft Windows* Drivers for Intel® SSDs
  8. I

@ArcyneTheFirst Re-posted the BIOS rom files. Look inside shared file few posts above.
  9. I

@Mehmet It doesn't support tf from out of the box, no. However, with the modified BIOS you will be able to do it since the NVMe driver is embedded in the BIOS.
  10. I

Form I understand you have 2 nodes, one with Windows and the other with ESXi, and you tried booting/viewing from OS, the drive(same drive?) from both nodes and nothing would show up in BIOS or the OS. Also, Did you check this(from the previous post): To get BOOT working just disable everything...
  11. I

The ASUS one you posted is some serious stuff!! But the idea is correct, and the nodes you posted are the right ones as well. I have nodes A07, B08, and B10( sticker by the 1gb ethernet ) This is the one I use: New M.2 NVMe SSD NGFF TO PCIE 3.0 X16 Adapter M Key Interface Card 6941701009999 |...
  12. I

I got it working by modifying the BIOS. Amazing speed by the way. I got the SM951 and modified the driver to install on Windows Server. This might not work if you are coming from A07 as the DMI tables might have a different size. It won't crash and leave you with a bad flash but simply won't...
  13. I

Hi there, would someone please be able to share the F03C3B10 bios? Please let me know. Thanks