Search results

1. C

Quanta LB6M (10GbE) -- Discussion

Yes
  2. C

That was my issue. You have to plug it into a router, modem, or security appliance. I could not set it up like you have it connected. Try connecting it to your router and see if that solves the issue.
  3. C

What are you plugging it into? Another switch?
  4. C

Fixed it! Connected Port 25 on the LB6M to my Firebox T70, added it to my Bridge that gives the 1GBE switches their network access, and voila!
  5. C

Okay, maybe there is a VLAN setup on the 1GBE switches. Attached is a Screenshot of the stack's vlan.
  6. C

Wiped the configuration. I have CAT6 from a 1GBE switch to port 26, and Port 1 connected to File Server via Fiber to Mellanox PCI card. I have activity and it is trying to get an IP address but does not. Gives me unidentified network. I have tried DHCP and given it a static IP with no success...
  7. C

No VLAN's, nothing out of the norm as far as a basic medium business network goes. I'd love to have someone call me and teamview while connected to the switch with putty of hyperterminal. I will reset the LB6M and see what happens.
  8. C

I have tried, yes. I have plugged in a CAT6 connection on ports 25-28. I have tried adding a fiber connection between my 1GBE HP Switches and the Quanta. I have used DAC between the DAC and Quanta. I cannot plug into the quanta switch and access other comptuers connected the HP Switches or the...
  9. C

Can I get someone to remote onto my PC and set this switch up to work line a normal switch? I just want it to communicate with my 1GBE network and have 3 runs off of the LB6M to a File Server and another Server.
  10. C

Okay, how about any insight on why I am not getting any activity via SFP ports?
  11. C

Hey everyone. So I am adding an LB6M to my server rack and want to connect a few workstations to 10GBE as well as my NAS. We currently have HP 2530-48G-POE+ switches, all stacked via fiber uplinks. I want to link LB6M and one of the HP switches together for 10GBE connectivity between the...