Search results

1. S

Qotom Denverton fanless system with 4 SFP+

I have the desk mount appliance as I was unaware of the rack mount version. I've been running since the beginning of March. Hasn't been an issue, although waiting for Honeywell PTM7950 SP to come in to swap out TIM to hope to run cooler.
  2. S

HP T730 8GB RAM 32GB Storage Thin Client

This is the unit https://www.amazon.com/HP-Client-AT-27M2-SC-AA-001-Multi-990-004931-001/dp/B01N1I23G1
  3. S

It has the expansion port designed for a fiber nic that is exposed to the rear. I for get the interface, but it's similar to what I've seen in some servers.
  4. S

it's not a PCIe interface where the m.2 is. Unless your intention is to use the PCIe interface itself for that and not the m.2 and I was just misunderstanding.
  5. S

SATA Only I never had this issue when I ran a quad i350 or dual x520 nic
  6. S

Have a multimeter as you can easily measure the voltage on the pins. Look up a pin out and you should be able to tell what pin is what to compare.
  7. S

I haven't looked at this deeply but I do have two I'm playing with, although I'm not seeing much as far a details for configuring it in pfSense. Trying to get this to work via Google Fi cellular service running on T-Mobil here in the US. I'd just like secondary ISP option. I may resort to...
  8. S

by optical DAC do you mean the AOC's, 10G SFP+ Active Optical Cable?
  9. S

if I stated 1" (1 inch) I meant 1' (1 foot/0.3m) Nothing obvious that I can tell as far as a difference that should make a difference. Difference would be different length, all the ones that didn't work were about 8' ish, and a mix of Cisco and 10GTek. Different DOM's dating back to 2011 for...
  10. S

This is the current 1" DAC [2.7.2-RELEASE][admin@pfSense-Edge01.scs.lan]/root: ifconfig -v ix1 ix1: flags=1008943<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,PROMISC,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST,LOWER_UP> metric 0 mtu 1500 description: LAN_1...
  11. S

Seems to be a large discussion here on this unit and this page was brought to my attention while submitting a pfSense post on Netgate Fourms. Long story short my 2G/2G connection was only ~2G/5M after moving to this unit from a HP T730. Come to find out it appears not to like a number of my...
  12. S

Hmm, there's a ROM Recovery socket in the T730, I'm curious if I can order a flashed rom from HP and get the latest revision to update this box I have. Anyway, your suggestion worked and I've got pfSense 2.4.4 loaded and rocking. Although I seem to be pulling lighter power draw then others at...
  13. S

Where did you find the v1.08 bios? I'll try your toggle suggestion when I get home.
  14. S

I just got a T730 myself and it has BIOS version L43 v01.07. I am having an issue of installing pfSense fine but the system reports that there is no bootable media yet the drive is enables and set as the first boot device. I've tried multiple m.2 SATA SSD's. Just curious if this may be similar...
  15. S

H310 FW Flashing issue

Did you get anywhere with this as I've been having issues with my H310 not allowing me to write IT firmware over IR firmware. Curious if a direct FW write would help solve the issue here.