Search results

1. N

X10SDV-4C-7TP4F Post Code 00

For some reasons it did not work with this Samsung model so I ended up buying the Hynix 2x 16 gig module from their tested list and now it boot up fine. I'll just need to remember to use what tested for future build to save me some headaches. Thank you both for your replied.
  2. N

6TB Enterprise class HDD - $229 - 5Y warranty

Bought four for NAS storage. Thanks
  3. N

Firmware is on 3.3.1 (latest). I did try their support but the person I got wasn't very helpful. All he said was to use tested memory on list. I asked what code 00 mean since this is not typically memory error code but he keeps referring back to using tested memory. I think a forum member on...
  4. N

Just received this board last week for a new build and not having any luck getting it to POST. The memory using is 2x Samsung M393A4K40BB0-CPB 32GB. Stuck at PEI IPMI Initialization message regardless how long I leave it on. Cannot get into the bios but IPMI works. Tried unplugging everything...
  5. N

Dual port 10GbE PCIe cards for $88 OBO, free ship

Appreciates all the feedbacks. From the outputs below I don't think RDMA is working for me. This is direct connect between two 2012 R2 server. With disk I gets @330 MB/s and ATTO with ramdisk it average @500 MB/s. Not sure if this is normal or should it be higher with 10g. PS...
  6. N

Dual port 10GbE PCIe cards for $88 OBO, free ship

I picked up couple cards to try 10g speed and so far everything are working thanks to this post. Only thing I cannot confirm is if RDMA working on them. Anyone know if RDMA supported with this model?