Search results

1. R

Quanta LB6M (10GbE) -- Discussion

Well what i can say is it is quiet really quiet the one wich i do struggle is adopting controller. The accesspoints and switches is on different subnets.
  2. R

I paid a lot more for my quanta, but things get a more expensive when it reach the boarders(norway). I do belive the noise is a bit higher then the 16port 1Gbps ubiquiti i have. But i do have some cisco and 3Com switches wich do make noise and got it inside racks and own room in the basement.
  3. R

Coming an ubiquiti unifi 16 XG 10Gb switch next week i hope. Then i can try to figure what is wrong with the switch
  4. R

Still no luck getting an IP from MNGT ports, but the power cosumptions is 600W what the h**l with only two ports in use?
  5. R

Well none of the ports is having an IP, i am gonna change cables to another switch
  6. R

How long do it take to get an IP?
  7. R

Oki i have to put one of the mangements ports into the LAN? This i have not done
  8. R

Got this switch and it is working as a dumb switch for now, no ip from the dhcp server, but clients get an ip. My plan was to use those 4X1Gbps ports for LACP and i then can not upload new firmware and to reset the switch. The seller told me that the only thing was to put it into the network...