Search results

1. R

Cheap low-power efficient server with SR-IOV support

Nice idea. Do you know how much it take power from wall at IDLE. Skylake taking around 40W.
  2. R

Cheap low-power efficient server with SR-IOV support

I am looking for cheap low-power server. I need 4 PCI-E express and I need at least 1x 8x 3.0, 1x x4 3.0 and 2x x1 open slot or 1x4x + 1 x1x. SR-IOV :) 1xM.2 slot (or 2 if it will be possible) 4core i5-6500 is enough. I need space for 4HDD (I mean space volume I can 3D print HDD holdings if...
  3. R

LSI RAID Controller and HBA Complete Listing Plus OEM Models

I have now softraid in ZFS and this is best option that I tested and it use too much CPU
  4. R

thanx a lot. I was searching and nothing. Can you recommend anything? I will use it in proxmox@raid5 with 5 SSD disks. Since I will put it on pci-e x4 port PCI-E 3.0 is necessary.
  5. R

Is there any RAID5 controller with BBU and PCI-E 3.x (5xSSD@sata) that do not need active cooling?
  6. R

EU FS 2x 2696 v3 + Z10PE-D16 WS + 96GB RAM DDR4

Unfortunatly I don't need that kind of hardware. I'm forced to move to mobile hardware and since I'm working around 80 hours per week I don't have time to use it. Mainly I used it for hobby (3d graphics). Ram are 6x 16GB CL15 2133MHz Micron/Crucial. I would like 3500$ /Euro/XMR/LTC (3% extra...
  7. R

EU FS 6x16GB DDR4 Crucial/Micron ECC-REG

I want to sell my memory modules 16GB of ECC-REG. I tested with memtest and no-errors. 114$ for each module vs Euro, PLN, monero, LTC. and 20$ for transport. Micron Crucial 16GB DDR4 ecc-reg | eBay
  8. R

Monero Mining Performance

Yes I saw it too... but you need PSU for motherboard and this PSU for GPUs. It's pointles if it doesn't have molex/sata/PCI-E enter to turn it of. It's called AD2PSU adapter
  9. R

How can you turn it on automatically?
  10. R

How much for motherboard.... It's a madness CPU>>GPU.
  11. R

What is your's Hashrate, soft and motherboard?
  12. R

You should ask when he will say :)
  13. R

It can be 7x rx 480 :)
  14. R

Can you tell what clock is when you load all cores in cinebench v monero? Performance is better/same as GPU I suppose... that H/s you can get on 4x rx 480 with same power consumption
  15. R

You should start 4 threads/CPU :) 1thread=2MB l3 You have 8MB L3/2= 4 threads You can make more efficient mode - low power with stak miner -> 4MB L3/thread but you will losse 15% of hashrate.
  16. R

Ofc yes :) dual. Single is not possible Amazing what is your config? (motherboard+CPU..)
  17. R

I can manage almost 2000H/s on 2699 v3 :) But it drain a lot of power. On stock 1800 H/s :)
  18. R

I'm very exciting about skylake x vs 1700 battle. Skylake X has 2,3MB/core (L1+L2)-> non inclusive mode and AVX-512 Ryzen has perfect L3 ratio. I have 1070 and 480 and everything is fine on 480.
  19. R

Hmm I have b-factor "0". It's freezing my desktop. ------------------------- One more thing how much bandwidth PCI-E monero need. 295x2 with PCI-E 1.0 x1 will be limited by PCI-E?