Search results

1. H

FS - 8TB disks - GPU's - Supermicro 72Bay Chassis

does the supermicro website also not show the correct picture ? i am not seeing 72 bays , just 24 on front and maybe 12 on back ?
  2. H

Smokin' deal on HGST HUSMM 400GB 12Gbps sas drives

Yes I have. Definitely not going to take your word that these are new, even if it means missing out on a great deal. Perhaps you have extra information we are not privy to, but I feel that's not good enough for it to be a good deal.
  3. H

I don't see the seller saying these are new. Whose to say these are not near the end of their endurance limit ?
  4. H

the listing doesn't say anything about the endurance... definitely NOT a smoking deal with incomplete info and minimal seller rating. ..
  5. H

WTB few Xeon Phi X200

Oh. Didn't see that earlier. Good luck with your search!
  6. H

WTB few Xeon Phi X200

You might want to check-out r/homelabsales on reddit. [USA-FL] [H] 100+ Intel Xeon Phi 7-ES, 71S1P, 7110P Co-processor PCIe cards, good for scientific computing, mining, etc. [W] Paypal • r/hardwareswap Edit: r/hardwareswap
  7. H

Mellanox MCX311A-XCAT 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe Adapter Card ConnectX-3 CX311A $12 obo + $15 Shipping

Doesn't fit. Got an email from mellanox saying they can initiate a return and replace with the non-perforated one.
  8. H

AEON Mining Performance

@funkywizard Okay, now I will have to read. Aren't you the one saying 540kh/s for 10kw ? Or maybe I missed something ? 10kw is just for one installation perhaps ?
  9. H

AEON Mining Performance

Hmm.. didn't want to read all the way. Was hoping to be spoon-fed. Still a skeptic though..even Patrick's numbers for ryzen and Xeon platinum don't come close They are like 10H/W for epyc 7601 They are for cryptonight, so I am assuming 3x for cryptonight-lite. That takes it to about 30H/W...
  10. H

AEON Mining Performance

So, it's 10KW for 540k hashes/sec. Even less considering the overhead. That's 54 hashes/watt for cryptonight-lite Which cpu/gpu is giving those numbers?
  11. H

Mellanox MCX311A-XCAT 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe Adapter Card ConnectX-3 CX311A $12 obo + $15 Shipping

Just FYI, Mellanox told me that the perforated ones would take 4-6 weeks to ship. They we're okay with shipping a replacement bracket MTM005078 which was " not perforated, but should fit the MCX312B", those being 16 in stock. I preferred to wait.
  12. H

hitbtc down ?

i guess... i have intermittent access to my account now.
  13. H

hitbtc down ?

anyone else having issues with them ? seems they pulled off an exit scam ?
  14. H

FS: Vega 56

Pm'ing
  15. H

WTS: 4/6TB 7.2k spinners

so, is it now $20 per TB or not ?