Search results

1. A

FreeNAS Corral Canned – Development Essentially Halted for Now

Yes i will, i keep staying on 10 until they have at least dockers (hope the CLI will come too but ... that is something hugh...) I just miss more in 9.10 and on my system i just have no complains i like it and i love dockers but i am already running from october so i found my way well
  2. A

FreeNAS Corral Canned – Development Essentially Halted for Now

I just wanted to say i am running FN10 (Corral) since beta2 and i still like it, this is the best working version and on my Xeon E5-2658v4 with 96Gb ram it is smooth (i run it from an SSD) there are some bugs but still like to use it i don't switch back to 9.10 since there are too many plugins...
  3. A

Xeon E5-2600 v3-v4 base and turbo speeds

@Rand_ yes! but it is not working for ES (only stepping 2) so only for QS, OEM and Retail.
  4. A

Xeon E5-2600 v3-v4 base and turbo speeds

Ehh sorry but how do i choose my next Xeon? I doubt about v3 and v4 of 2683 because with v3 it is possible to run all cores at turbo with bios mod. Would that not outperform the v4?
  5. A

ES Xeon Discussion

Stupid question on my workstation machine i have a E5-2658v4 QS on a ASRock X99 Extreme4 all working well only i want to use my DDR4 quad channel kit 3200MHz i tried to load the XMP profile but in Windows 10 i can not find if the memory is on 3200MHz i only see 2133Mhz is it not possible on Zeon...
  6. A

ES Xeon Discussion

I am happy with my E5-2630v4 ES QHVK i know it is al early stepping but for €140 is was a bargain. I have it on ny supermicro X10SRi-F and running ESXi with FreeNAS, Windows 10, Ubuntu and it is running well. No problemas at all and runs stable. Hope it will running well for years. I did not...