Search results

1. D

Aerohive compatible DACs?

So I picked up an Aerohive SR2324P - on eBay. New in the box. for $.99 + $35.00 shipping. No one else bid. It works great. I was able to update the firmware, and every sfp+ gbic I've thrown at it works great. I have a pile of Mellanox compatible DAC's and after a couple of minutes the switch...
  2. D

FOUND: 125 Intel DC/Enterprise SSD's 200-400GB

Title says it all. Need 125 of these for a client project upgrade. Need to be MLC drives. Any recommendations or advice could lead to a finders fee paid lol. Thanks! Got 'em. Thanks for all the PM's!
  3. D

Custom PC - kinda Mac-like - Price Lowered

This is an exact copy of my eBay listing -- with a lower STH price: I'm selling this to fund other hobbies... My daughter printed the skull and crossbones vinyl stickers on her vinyl cutter. Extra sticker included! Parts include: Jetway NF9j-Q87 Motherboard Intel Xeon 1265L-v3 CPU 16GB Ram...
  4. D

Jetway Motherboard w/Xeon 1265L-v3; Ubiquiti Gear; Honeywell Lyric T6 Therm. Price Lowered Again!

This is actually installed in a small Acer PC Chassis. It works great. System consists of: Jetway NF9j-Q87 Motherboard Arctic Alpine 11 cooler Intel Xeon 1265L-v3 CPU 8GB Ram 64GB Industrial MSATA SSD 150(ish?)w power supply Case Specs for the motherboard: NF9J-Q87 :: JNF9J-Q87 :: Intel Q87...
  5. D

Cleaning workshop - Unifi Mesh gear, Industrial PCs, DJI Phantom, Samsung SmartThings Hub..

STILL AVAILABLE - DFI DT122 w/AMD RX-427BB APU First one has no CPU FAN.. I removed the one thinking I would install something quieter and never got around to it. Can't find the original. $65 for this one shipped in original box. I'll throw in 4GB of RAM with this too. **SOLD** - 2nd DT122 -...
  6. D

FS: New Intel Xeon E3-1275 v5 Skylake - $250 shipped

Bought it off a friend thinking I would use it. I have too many E3's as it is. Selling it to pay for other toys. $250 obo shipped to the US lower 48.
  7. D

Fujitsu D2607 - LSI SAS-2008 - $25.49 on eBay

No brackets, but still pretty cheap for an 8-port 6GB LSI SAS card. Looks like the seller has 20 of them: Fujitsu D2607-A21 6Gbps SAS/SATA RAID Controller (No Bracket) - Free Shipping | eBay crossflash to LSI FW instructions here...
  8. D

D-Link DGS-1510-28X - 4 SFP+ Ports @ Amazon Warehouse $299

Only one available -- thought I'd post it here because that's pretty cheap for a somewhat manageable gigabit switch with 4x SFP+ 10G ports.. Amazon.com: Buying Choices: D-Link Systems 28-Port Gigabit SmartPro Stackable Switch & 4 10GbE SFP+ Ports (DGS-1510-28X)
  9. D

WTB: 10-15 Dell 3.5 Caddies - PowerEdge T410 T610 T710 etc compatible

PM me price and quantity if you have some of these. Thank you!
  10. D

SOLD: 2x Netgear GS752TXS 48-Port gigabit switch w/ 4x SFP+

Sold. I upgraded the firmware on one of them, so it has been opened. Feel free to make an offer here as well. I gotta pay the tax man at the end of the week :p I have 100% Positive Feedback on eBay and on Reverb (under Gene's House 'o' Gear)
  11. D

FOUND: A couple of Haswell CPU's - Pretty much any of them except Celerons.

Need a couple of these for a project. Prefer a couple of low-end Pentiums or i3's, but will consider anything other than a Celeron. Let me know what you have! Thanks.
  12. D

For Sale: Lot - Intel Xeon E5620 and L5630 - Lot - Jetway Haswell MiniITX Motherboards

I've got some stuff left over stuff from old projects... 8 (4 Pairs) of Xeon L5630's - All Matched - $6ea or $11/pair shipped - or grab an 8-pack (4 Pairs-C6100?) for $40 shipped 12 (6 Pairs) of Xeon E5620 - All Matched - $5ea or $9/pair shipped - or take them all for $49 shipped I also have...
  13. D

WANTED: Several 400GB-800GB PCIe Flash Drives - Warpdrive or Fusion-IO

I need either 10x 400GB or 6x 800GB or some type of combination that will give me 4-5TB of storage. Thanks!
  14. D

FOUND: Xeon E3-1265L/75L v3 - 2x8GB SoDIMM - 3x400GB SSD/MSATA - 3x10GBE

All Stuff found. Hi! I'm new here, but not new to the net. I've been an IT consultant for a few (*cough*) decades. I'm looking for some parts for a small server build that I'm doing. I'm prepping for several server rebuilds/migrations (Hyper-V stuff) for a couple of my clients, so I've built a...