Search results

1. D

Aerohive compatible DACs?

So I picked up an Aerohive SR2324P - on eBay. New in the box. for $.99 + $35.00 shipping. No one else bid. It works great. I was able to update the firmware, and every sfp+ gbic I've thrown at it works great. I have a pile of Mellanox compatible DAC's and after a couple of minutes the switch...
  2. D

FOUND: 125 Intel DC/Enterprise SSD's 200-400GB

Title says it all. Need 125 of these for a client project upgrade. Need to be MLC drives. Any recommendations or advice could lead to a finders fee paid lol. Thanks! Got 'em. Thanks for all the PM's!
  3. D

Custom PC - kinda Mac-like - Price Lowered

This is an exact copy of my eBay listing -- with a lower STH price: I'm selling this to fund other hobbies... My daughter printed the skull and crossbones vinyl stickers on her vinyl cutter. Extra sticker included! Parts include: Jetway NF9j-Q87 Motherboard Intel Xeon 1265L-v3 CPU 16GB Ram...
  4. D

Jetway Motherboard w/Xeon 1265L-v3; Ubiquiti Gear; Honeywell Lyric T6 Therm. Price Lowered Again!

This is actually installed in a small Acer PC Chassis. It works great. System consists of: Jetway NF9j-Q87 Motherboard Arctic Alpine 11 cooler Intel Xeon 1265L-v3 CPU 8GB Ram 64GB Industrial MSATA SSD 150(ish?)w power supply Case Specs for the motherboard: NF9J-Q87 :: JNF9J-Q87 :: Intel Q87...
  5. D

Cleaning workshop - Unifi Mesh gear, Industrial PCs, DJI Phantom, Samsung SmartThings Hub..

Yes, but the remaining one has no CPU Fan, so you'd have to get one of those. You can see both the PCIE Riser and Power supply in the pics.
  6. D

Cleaning workshop - Unifi Mesh gear, Industrial PCs, DJI Phantom, Samsung SmartThings Hub..

2x Onboard -- 1 Intel I210 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet controller 1 Realtek RTL8111EP Gigabit Ethernet controller
  7. D

STILL AVAILABLE - DFI DT122 w/AMD RX-427BB APU First one has no CPU FAN.. I removed the one thinking I would install something quieter and never got around to it. Can't find the original. $65 for this one shipped in original box. I'll throw in 4GB of RAM with this too. **SOLD** - 2nd DT122 -...
  8. D

Ubiquiti UAP-AC-LR-US 802.11ac Long Range AP - $89 Free Ship

I have installed thousands of these. They're bulletproof.
  9. D

Old school Quanta Mesh LB9A aka Pronto 3290 aka Pica8 3290

I *think* I have what you need. PM sent.
  10. D

HGST 100GB SAS SSD HUSSL4010BSS600 at 40usd

The 100GB drives in the OP are back at $49/obo
  11. D

Cheap fast quiet server?

Thats a good price for what it is. Liquid cooled 1U with IPMI KVM, 8x hotswap 6GB SAS and a CPU with a 9k passmark. Not bad at all.
  12. D

FS: New Intel Xeon E3-1275 v5 Skylake - $250 shipped

Bought it off a friend thinking I would use it. I have too many E3's as it is. Selling it to pay for other toys. $250 obo shipped to the US lower 48.
  13. D

Old school Quanta Mesh LB9A aka Pronto 3290 aka Pica8 3290

Reviving this thread... I scored one of LB9A's off of ebay recently. I've been able to get Indigo and the original firmware loaded on it, but would really like to just get a web interface on the thing and not have to load an openflow controller. Basically, I really just want a stupid switch...
  14. D

Fujitsu D2607 - LSI SAS-2008 - $25.49 on eBay

No brackets, but still pretty cheap for an 8-port 6GB LSI SAS card. Looks like the seller has 20 of them: Fujitsu D2607-A21 6Gbps SAS/SATA RAID Controller (No Bracket) - Free Shipping | eBay crossflash to LSI FW instructions here...
  15. D

D-Link DGS-1510-28X - 4 SFP+ Ports @ Amazon Warehouse $299

Only one available -- thought I'd post it here because that's pretty cheap for a somewhat manageable gigabit switch with 4x SFP+ 10G ports.. Amazon.com: Buying Choices: D-Link Systems 28-Port Gigabit SmartPro Stackable Switch & 4 10GbE SFP+ Ports (DGS-1510-28X)