Search results

1. M

10Gbe performance issue in FreeNas 11

alright i think i have it solved, got the tip from freenas forum to add some tunables for the network part. kern.ipc.maxsockbuf=16777216 net.inet.ip.intr_queue_maxlen=2048 net.inet.tcp.recvbuf_max=16777216 net.inet.tcp.recvspace=4194304 net.inet.tcp.recvbuf_inc=524288...
  2. M

not sure what u want me to test, if i get degraded performance on my client if using linux?
  3. M

I should probably explain my setup before explaining my performance issue. I have a server with FreeNas11 on it and a Mellanox ConnectX-2 card and another server with two Mellanox ConnectX-2 cards bridged via vyOS in Hyper-V on Server 2016 and my Client is a normal gaming rig with a Mellanox...
  4. M

[help] - Adaptec Raid 51245 - no boot after crash on expansion of raid 6

Thank you for the reply, the logical drive is not even there anymore, i guess it's truly ****ed. The question that i ask myself is why did this happen and how can i prevent it from happening the next time i try to expand, it doesn't seem very reliable. I now updated the raid controller firmware...
  5. M

[help] - Adaptec Raid 51245 - no boot after crash on expansion of raid 6

Hi all Today i decided to expand my RAID 6 with two more drives .. i added the first drive using the storage manager and hit apply. The application froze and after a while i got a blue screen and the PC rebooted. now my PC gets stuck on post with leds flashing on the raid controller. here is...